Tears Gator Tears

Wow FSU must be out of control then. I don’t follow them the same but we’ve had several posters in here commenting that they’re worse than the gator right now - like more delusional.
They are bruh at least the gators saw we got Cam and are like we are ****ed week 1. FSU is like we didn’t want him he was number two and they are natty bound lol

Crazy talk about not being humbled by 89-3 or whatever the score was

Advertisement
The absolute ridiculous audacity to think that Jedd Fisch should have just stayed at Arizona for another year because the UF job would likely open up next season. Bro. Nobody is holding out for the UF job. There’s a reason you hired the coach of Louisiana Lafayette after your last coaching search. The next guy is going to be some dude from a local high school.

The absolute ridiculous audacity to think that Jedd Fisch should have just stayed at Arizona for another year because the UF job would likely open up next season. Bro. Nobody is holding out for the UF job. There’s a reason you hired the coach of Louisiana Lafayette after your last coaching search. The next guy is going to be some dude from a local high school.

Here's the funny thing (and I realize this is some deep "inside baseball" type stuff)...

If you read The Gator boards as much as I do, a LOT of their posters were hoping to get another year at Arizona to "evaluate" the worthiness of Jedd Fisch. It's not like they had a consensus of their posters "DEMANDING" Fisch. A bunch of them still think they can get Lane Train.

So they've gone from "yeah, maybe we will consider Jedd Fisch if he has another good year" to "yeah, we can just take him from a BIG TEN school paying him nearly EIGHT MILLION per year after he's only been there for a year".

Just do the Gator Mathz on this one. They will pay a MASSIVE settlement for Slingblade Billy, then a MASSIVE buyout for Fisch after only one year at a Big 10 school, then they will pay Fisch what, 10 million a year to give him a raise? Off of what, a POSSIBLE great year at Washington? What if he struggles in his first year? This is going to be Willie Taggart II - The Sequel.

For years, we have been talking about how arrogant these Gator fans are, and this is just more of the same.

Advertisement
Still no gator FIU Mike

IMG_3818.jpeg
IMG_3819.jpeg
IMG_3820.jpeg
IMG_3821.jpeg
IMG_3822.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having to write positive articles for SwampAss 247 has got to be one of the worst jobs on the planet.

Look at his garbage Balake just posted.

1. He brags about the WRs that SlingBlade Billy brought in during 2022. All three are no longer with the program.
2. To hide the fact that they just took a verbal from a slow 3-star, he brags about the three HS 4-stars from 2023.
3. Same with the two HS 4-stars from 2024 and the low-ranked portal transfer.

Sad. Pathetic.

1705342414943.png

Advertisement
Think I had this one and one of the others they featured in my original post here as the latest wave of tears began to fall. Great minds
I think so. I skipped posting a bunch of screen that were already on here as I was late to the thread.

Advertisement
Back