Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I can't help but notice that ***** Miami Gator Mike is awfully quiet all of a sudden
For real where’d he go??? Typical gator when they get punched in the mouth. This is the dude talking about how they’re gonna kick our asses on the field and in the parking lot. The dude that’s gonna step on our throats and **** on us - “**** Boy”.

Where is he now though?

IMG_3785.jpeg
IMG_3786.jpeg
IMG_3787.jpeg
IMG_3788.jpeg
IMG_3789.jpeg
IMG_3791.jpeg
IMG_3792.jpeg
IMG_3793.jpeg
IMG_3794.jpeg
IMG_3795.jpeg
IMG_3796.jpeg
IMG_3797.jpeg
IMG_3798.jpeg
IMG_3799.jpeg
IMG_3800.jpeg
IMG_3801.jpeg
IMG_3802.jpeg
IMG_3803.jpeg
IMG_3804.jpeg

Advertisement
So I just found out some stuff about the starting OG Richie Leonard situation. So his dad went on some Gators clubhouse streaming and they asked him why his son was leaving. He straight up said that his son wasn't going to stay with the Gators as the lowest paid starting offensive lineman. Go to 1:46 for Richie's father on Billy Napier and 4:04 on the NIL situation

Thanks for posting this. To summarize Richie Leonard’s (allegedly) father on a twitter space :

Billy will be a good coach.

Billy probably wasn’t ready for this job.

Richie doesn’t want to be therein his last year when they could go 4-8 and the coaches will get fired.

Richie wasn’t getting paid as much as the other starters on the OL and that’s the bottom line.

Advertisement
Thanks for posting this. To summarize Richie Leonard’s (allegedly) father on a twitter space :

Billy will be a good coach.

Billy probably wasn’t ready for this job.

Richie doesn’t want to be therein his last year when they could go 4-8 and the coaches will get fired.

Richie wasn’t getting paid as much as the other starters on the OL and that’s the bottom line.

Yeah, it's that last one that really cracks me up.

The Gator has built up this whole "we take care of our kids" myth, that it's just funny to see them being so penny-wise and pound-foolish about paying a STARTING OL of theirs. Particularly when they "emphasize" OL so much with their two OL coaches...

1705249599523.png

I have to correct the guy that said “ we are terrible against mobile QB’s”…….they are terrible against ALL QB’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario doesn’t have a good track record with QBs but the point is that they were trashing him and he still got Ward and so now they’re back to “oh ****!”
The site has gone over the numbers repeatedly. It's a false narrative. Outside of TVD all of his other QBs outperformed with him compared to previous coaches and stops. It doesn't help our own fan based believes it. Doesn't matter now we got Ward regardless and hopefully it's an uphill trajectory.

Advertisement
Back