Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1705201180132.png

Advertisement
I wish I could get in touch with the guy picking them to win by 13 ( down from 17 by the way) and see how many grand he’d like to bet on that…..would make a nice add to my retirement…

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I just found out some stuff about the starting OG Richie Leonard situation. So his dad went on some Gators clubhouse streaming and they asked him why his son was leaving. He straight up said that his son wasn't going to stay with the Gators as the lowest paid starting offensive lineman. Go to 1:46 for Richie's father on Billy Napier and 4:04 on the NIL situation

At least the gators have the balls to let us read it . They confirmed that the Nole fan base is the dumbest by far now . Here https://247sports.com/college/flori...-i-guess-cam-ward-to-miami--225332037/?page=1
Naa FSU fans are now the worse. Good thing i never bought none of that respect FSU, hate lizards krap. I hate them both equally. I dont need to take some off to put on the other lol. It was surprisely rational in that thread. FSU fans got smoked 63-3 lost all their players and stacked up on 80% players who played no games and stil talking shyyt. I think this year its time for revenge

Advertisement
So I just found out some stuff about the starting OG Richie Leonard situation. So his dad went on some Gators clubhouse streaming and they asked him why his son was leaving. He straight up said that his son wasn't going to stay with the Gators as the lowest paid starting offensive lineman. Go to 1:46 for Richie's father on Billy Napier and 4:04 on the NIL situation

He also said the kid expected the Gators to go 4-8 next and he didn’t want to experience that in his senior year.

Great find, sir. Appreciate you sharing this.

Slingblade Billy is definitely overmatched. And those Bull(****) Gators from University of Flagship up there in Titletown can spin all this "Top Five public school" and "SEC-SEC-SEC" nonsense all they like, but...

...they are bouncing checks. Or not even trying to write checks.

Hilarious.

Advertisement
Back