Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We got a long ways to go before that game, but I'm feeling pretty confident we pull out a win against Sunbelt Billy and the Gaytors.

Advertisement
He must of really wanted to move back to FL to take a job where he has to follow the Gators and live in Hogtown.

Absolutely true. I always thought it was tough to be a sportswriter if you didn't get a job in your preferred town following your preferred teams.

One of my best friends from high school (we were on the high school newspaper together) went to The University of Flagship and was finishing undergrad when Spurrier was hired. His first job in college was with The Orlando Sentinel, where he parlayed his connections into the Gator beat. Then he added the Jags when Jax got a franchise. Plus he was covering NASCAR as stock car racing exploded. So he had a GREAT job for a while.

Not everyone is that lucky, though.

The one good thing that Kevin Brockway has going for him right now is that he can STILL hate F$U...

Advertisement
MF looks like Bert from Sesame Street got old.

There is a legit resemblance...

Delta State's Ron Roberts hired as Southeastern Louisiana football coach -  gulflive.com

Sesame Street Bert Frowning - Bert Sesame Street Png Clipart ( | Sesame  street, Png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back