Tears Gator Tears

Did they bring back Putnam, or whoever the OL was that left, or was asked to leave, then was offered again this portal window?

Michael Tarquin. The guy that married Tony Boselli's daughter and moved to Cali with her.

Haven't heard that it's a done deal yet.

Advertisement
I don't think this sick burn hits like they think it hits...

Who would you rather have, a coach who recruits so hard that a recruit has to block him?

Or...

Slingblade Billy driving around Hogtown, alone in his G-Wagon, as the top half of his recruiting class deserts him, while he's reaching out to G5 Portal kids and JuCos...
Billy is so lost the recruits probably have to contact him. Meanwhile, the entire program is burning to the ground and Billy still giving zero F’s.

Advertisement
Listen they might be able to upgrade via the portal (they won’t) but even if this kid isn’t great, he’s a 12 game starter. Even if he fell to the two deep it’s still a pretty big loss for depth (and probable starter).
Their LOS is going to be absolute cheeks next year. If our QB situation is at least “solid” in that game we should absolutely blow them out. That’s the main area where I think we have a huge advantage over FSU/Florida these next few years is in the trenches. Sunbelt Billy and Cornrow Mike are totally neglecting their O&D Lines, and it’s going to come back to bite them.

Did they bring back Putnam, or whoever the OL was that left, or was asked to leave, then was offered again this portal window?

Oklahoma!

1704595215254.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their LOS is going to be absolute cheeks next year. If our QB situation is at least “solid” in that game we should absolutely blow them out. That’s the main area where I think we have a huge advantage over FSU/Florida these next few years is in the trenches. Sunbelt Billy and Cornrow Mike are totally neglecting their O&D Lines, and it’s going to come back to bite them.
They’ve brought in one elite hs trenches guy under Billy and that’s LJ McCray.

Advertisement
Looks like the turds have settled down with their stupidity and delusion for a while and they can’t have anyone else Bolt cause they don’t have anyone left do they…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back