Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
mental illness

So Flagator86, how are you feeling for the 24 season? win total?
I think your team is a 4 win team. Billy and your DC and the mass exodus of players being your issue.

I'll give you my early for the canes I got us at 8 wins with the talent to win more but QB and OC the limiting factor.

Advertisement
I called my boys, took a trip into the future to late in the day on august 31 and I saw our boy @RVACane breaking a new Guinness record for tears

let me be the first to congratulate you

Keanu Reeves Bill Ted 3 GIF by Madman Films

Listen they might be able to upgrade via the portal (they won’t) but even if this kid isn’t great, he’s a 12 game starter. Even if he fell to the two deep it’s still a pretty big loss for depth (and probable starter).
Exactly. They didn’t have a good OL but whoever was starting was better than what they had sitting behind them presumably so they lose Leonard and Mazzccua and they get even worse unless they can do better in the portal, which I doubt they do.

Advertisement
So Flagator86, how are you feeling for the 24 season? win total?
I think your team is a 4 win team. Billy and your DC and the mass exodus of players being your issue.

I'll give you my early for the canes I got us at 8 wins with the talent to win more but QB and OC the limiting factor.

Let me get through the spring transfer portal window, and i'll let you know. Getting Pup Howard at LB almost made me ready to start lying about 2024 but i'm going to wait....before the lies fly lol

Let me get through the spring transfer portal window, and i'll let you know. Getting Pup Howard at LB almost made me ready to start lying about 2024 but i'm going to wait....before the lies fly lol
What's up with the OL? Seems like that's really a unit that keeps hemorrhaging. I know they may not be the most talented bunch but snap count for that unit is getting pretty low isnt it?

Sounds like you are mixing the Kool-Aid to pour it in a glass and drink it. Don't do that to yourself man.

Advertisement
**** you are a blind homer of a fan.. props to you lol but then again you were on here bragging about y’all’s class in the summer time

Exactly. They didn’t have a good OL but whoever was starting was better than what they had sitting behind them presumably so they lose Leonard and Mazzccua and they get even worse unless they can do better in the portal, which I doubt they do.

Oh ye of little faith...they are going to put BOTH of their OL coaches on Portal OL duty...

:LOL:

Advertisement
Wait a second, let me see if I can make some sense of this.

First, the ranking is for FULL-TEAM 2023 squads. That means, all the players who were on the roster THIS SEASON.

Second, this dip**** then wants to limit the comparison to the Gator signing classes of 2023 (true freshmen in 2023) and 2024 (haven't even enrolled yet).

Third, he chooses to ignore that a guy like 4-star Will Norman has ALREADY transferred out.

Fourth, he doesn't bother to acknowledge that both "average-talent" classes fell outside the Top 10 because they were not big enough. So, yeah, I guess a class of 5 blue-chippers is, on average, "better" than a slightly-lower-average class of 25. Sure.

But the worst part is his follow-up ****, where he manages to both minimize the Alabama/UGa depth, as well as pivot to how all those "high-average" Gator recruits will be supplemented with Portal players...regardless of the fact that Florida is already at its scholarhip limit.

Wow.

View attachment 277057
The spin bruh. Imagine if the gators had 5 star back ups I bet they would change their tune and talk about depth. So fried bruh goofy

Advertisement
Back