Tears Gator Tears

I had 5 over 6cms. I'm barrel chested and that prevented the diagnosis. The percentage is less 3% CT scan caught the bottom of one of the larger thyroid nodules.

I went for a second at MD ANDERSON Houston. The surgeon was dismissive with my symptoms. He apologized to me after biopsy came back from the initial 1/2 removal. Thyroid cancer typically won't spread, I heard that 30 times before the lab work was completed. My initial FNA came back abnormal but the field was small. I'm also 2 types of anemia. I'll eventually have leukemia. Here's the real knee slapper, I had a peptic ulcer burst. My hemoglobin was 3.0 2020. I have PTSD medical. Appreciate the well wishes.

I'll be mindful and stop cluttering the wrong thread. So before I get disappeared like forever I appreciate the positive vibes. Mentally you've got to be good as well.

Don’t even worry about it. Just wishing you and your family the best.

I mean, if you’re not comfortable talking about this, you don’t have to say anything, but why are you saying that you’ll eventually have leukemia? Did you get chemotherapy? Radiation?

I will say this, Anderson has one of the best reputations in the country. Doesn’t mean that they don’t make mistakes, but they have a ton of experience treating all kinds of cancers.

Advertisement
I had 5 over 6cms. I'm barrel chested and that prevented the diagnosis. The percentage is less 3% CT scan caught the bottom of one of the larger thyroid nodules.

I went for a second at MD ANDERSON Houston. The surgeon was dismissive with my symptoms. He apologized to me after biopsy came back from the initial 1/2 removal. Thyroid cancer typically won't spread, I heard that 30 times before the lab work was completed. My initial FNA came back abnormal but the field was small. I'm also 2 types of anemia. I'll eventually have leukemia. Here's the real knee slapper, I had a peptic ulcer burst. My hemoglobin was 3.0 2020. I have PTSD medical. Appreciate the well wishes.

I'll be mindful and stop cluttering the wrong thread. So before I get disappeared like forever I appreciate the positive vibes. Mentally you've got to be good as well.
Dude this is ok to derail with. We’re all glad they caught whatever it is and hopefully they have everything under control. Glad you’re here in good spirits.

Rats.png

Last edited:
Don’t even worry about it. Just wishing you and your family the best.

I mean, if you’re not comfortable talking about this, you don’t have to say anything, but why are you saying that you’ll eventually have leukemia? Did you get chemotherapy? Radiation?

I will say this, Anderson has one of the best reputations in the country. Doesn’t mean that they don’t make mistakes, but they have a ton of experience treating all kinds of cancers.
I actually appreciate the ability to type a bunch of this out. The anemia , genetic also. I get the same iron infusion through blood my grandmother did. Anemia that goes cancerous is leukemia. I was graced with some family genetics. That has been the real pain in the ***. My family didn't share medical issues. I had 4 that had thyroid cancer and I didn't know until all this happened. Lol like come on fam, you know better. The great news is that even with the cancer, etc they all loved into their kat 90s. We're some tough mother lovers.

Be well all. Happy New Year

Advertisement
Advertisement
He may not be great but it’s a Mazzccua situation in the sense that he’s obviously better than whoever sits behind him. He was top 3 on their defense in 3 categories I read so he contributed. They have some good freshman coming in but will they be ready? Can they get someone in the portal who’s adequate?

At some point, it hits them because they’re trying to just stabilize their roster in spots and they keep losing starters.

Billy’s got a biiiiiig hole in that roster sieve…..fast as he brings in 2-3 stars to add to the roster 4 stars wash out the other side heading to the portal…..😂

Advertisement
He may not be great but it’s a Mazzccua situation in the sense that he’s obviously better than whoever sits behind him. He was top 3 on their defense in 3 categories I read so he contributed. They have some good freshman coming in but will they be ready? Can they get someone in the portal who’s adequate?

At some point, it hits them because they’re trying to just stabilize their roster in spots and they keep losing starters.

I think that Florida has to be concerned with the ratios.

It's one thing to have a 75% homegrown/experienced team, and then plug in 25% Portal guys to fill things out and elevate everything.

But as you point out with Scobby and Mazzccua, even if they are not first-team-SEC, they are still doing the job and are not the biggest problems to fix.

Now, if Billy only has 40% of an SEC-quality starting 22, and the pressure is on to fill out the other 60% with transfers...it's a much bigger problem to get everyone playing together. Not even Superstar Multiple on the Front End/Multiple on the Back End Austin Armstrong was able to get the defense to perform last year.

I think The Toolshed is on fire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back