Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
We have 40 together.I met her about 4 months after I got to the New Orleans area and we’ve been together ever since.

It’s good to know that there are still couples that marry till death do they part or at least until one finds the other cheating….😜…I kid,I kid.

But congrats again on your 25+ years together.
I’m about to be 24 years

Advertisement

Yea he’s choosing to be a **** fan…kind of like saying “ it only hurts when I laugh”…well don’t laugh then..duh.

I’ve been offering him a spot on our bandwagon for a least a couple years now ( even though with guys jumping on and off our bandwagon every time Mario does something right then comes back 10 minutes later and screws something up has our bandwagon bouncing up and down like a Mexican Impala with new hydraulic shocks..lol) holding a spot for him to make a move off that Titanic look-a-like of a program.

As of now he’s still heading to the upper deck to stay out of the water but at some point he’s either gonna have to jump onboard or get his balls shrunk up like BB’s and go down in that cold *** water as the Titanic lookalike he calls a program sinks into the abyss

Better jump now @flagator86 cause the bolting players have filled up the lifeboats till there’s no more room in them and all you passengers called fans are left to go down to the abyss of CFB as Bayou Billy floats off on top of the Grand Piano clutching his buyout yelling “ sorry you suckers for sinking your program but tell Captain Strickland I appreciate this 30 million dollar lifeline he threw me until I can go sink my next unaware program”.

I agree and of course I hate the gators but we should retire the rival tears threads…idk maybe I’m having a bad night but we have enough of our own tears the last 22 years..don’t at me…….

Im Not No Way GIF

I get it i really do but all we celebrate around here is recruiting wins FSU has owned us the past 15 years but we have a tears thread because we love being offseason champs..tears imo should only be when we beat them and the field….**** FSU and UF but im tired of hyping the wrong ****…sorry I’m frustrated..I’ll leave this alone now

Advertisement
We have 40 together.I met her about 4 months after I got to the New Orleans area and we’ve been together ever since.

It’s good to know that there are still couples that marry till death do they part or at least until one finds the other cheating….😜…I kid,I kid.

This July will be our 35th wedding anniversary. I'd love to leave her; but I don't have the energy to train the new future potential Mrs. 786Cane, so I'll keep her around.
I can literally say anything in front of that woman and she (and my kids) say that I am out my mind and it's just part of my quickly approaching senility.

Wow! That's amazing. I just turned 44 so I have some time to get to where you're at.

I will enjoy this ride. Try to as best I can, lol.

I get it i really do but all we celebrate around here is recruiting wins FSU has owned us the past 15 years but we have a tears thread because we love being offseason champs..tears imo should only be when we beat them and the field….**** FSU and UF but im tired of hyping the wrong ****…sorry I’m frustrated..I’ll leave this alone now
No it’s not about season to season. If you don’t understand that you don’t belong in here. Nothing personal.

In Gator Tears with this…
What The Wtf GIF by A Black Lady Sketch Show

Advertisement
The whole point of these threads is that UF, or FSU or OSU sucks independently of anything that happens in our program. These threads become more important when hard times hit Miami, because they remind us that no matter what… no matter how bad any L is, or how derailed any one season gets… we never get as low as those other schools.

They live everyday knowing Miami is their Daddy. Everything they do, all their hopes and dreams and aspirations are built on one thing and one thing only… Supplanting Miami Football in the collective psyche of everyone who’s ever seen a CFB game.

Even now, after a 13-0 season and ACC ‘ship, FSU fans spend their days talking about Miami. UF, who is right now at their lowest point possibly ever… spends their time crafting a warped reality in which somehow they have a brighter future than Miami.

All these programs really care about is the U, and it doesn’t matter what our record is… they know they’re inferior…. And the Tears threads document that fact, and serve as a reminder to us that even when the U is down, the U is better.

Advertisement
Shut up

I'm not gonna ruin tears. Wrong place. I said possible. If that rustled you I'm not sure why. The players won't matter with the common denominator of coaching. My eyes don't lie. If you have compelling hidden evidence of something, I'm all ears. I honestly understand why JB hitting the portal. You also dubbed a kids first start and he can't throw a forward pass. So take emotions out. I didn't have a bad take, he's got zero currency built. So yep, I'll wait and see.

Bigger question, who are all the elite players appearing on the 2 deep next year. Most of not all unproven yet I'm the bad fan . Paper talent is unrealized. So if you’re rolling with 12-0 that's fine. I don't believe it.

STFU - understand where you are

Advertisement
Back