Tears Gator Tears

They’re saying Mazzccua was a bad locker room guy. I remember him fighting some little Cornerback. He seems like a *******. It still hurts them on the field.

View attachment 275797

Kid is a south paw...

All things equal, that Vol would have still gotten that *** whooped.

Back pedaling, dropping his hands, completely off balance.

Gator would have beat that ***.

Advertisement
You think Miami COULD BE worse than a 500 team next year?

Lol

Imagine typing that out knowing we're missing 10 starters and we only lose by 7 with a QB who cannot throw a forward pass.

I hate our fanbase
We have the craziest fans because they will say Brown is elite now off one game lol **** makes me weak. You know **** well we will have part of the fan base saying he’s a good qb lol.😂

You think Miami COULD BE worse than a 500 team next year?

Lol

Imagine typing that out knowing we're missing 10 starters and we only lose by 7 with a QB who cannot throw a forward pass.

I hate our fanbase
I'm not gonna ruin tears. Wrong place. I said possible. If that rustled you I'm not sure why. The players won't matter with the common denominator of coaching. My eyes don't lie. If you have compelling hidden evidence of something, I'm all ears. I honestly understand why JB hitting the portal. You also dubbed a kids first start and he can't throw a forward pass. So take emotions out. I didn't have a bad take, he's got zero currency built. So yep, I'll wait and see.

Bigger question, who are all the elite players appearing on the 2 deep next year. Most of not all unproven yet I'm the bad fan . Paper talent is unrealized. So if your rolling with 12-0 that's fine. I don't believe it.

Advertisement
Can we first the fact both those mouth breathers were fighting opponents WEARING HELMETS?

Lol

LOL... That's besides the point. With or without the helmet, my comment stands.

How you been? Still busting balls, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. They’re ****ed. Like really ****ed. @flagator86 i feel badly for you and only you personally.

If you recall, this Mazzccua guy was one of the Gator Collective "success stories" a year ago. When The Gator was having to deal with the fallout related to Jaden Rashada, the writers and fans frequently talked about Mazzccua picking Florida because of what the Collective was able to put together for him for NIL.

Oh well.

Advertisement
I been great man. You?

Better than you.

Gotta go, talk soon.

Fuck You Action Man GIF by UFC

LOL, I'm about to go boxing. My coach is going to make me question the meaning of life.

Today is also my anniversary with my wife - 20 years married, maybe 21, not sure tbph. She likes to celebrate two anniversaries, so I mix them up.

Anyhow, the Gators ******* suck. Back to the topic at hand...

Better than you.

Gotta go, talk soon.

**** You Action Man GIF by UFC

LOL, I'm about to go boxing. My coach is going to make me question the meaning of life.

Today is also my anniversary with my wife - 20 years married, maybe 21, not sure tbph. She likes to celebrate two anniversaries, so I mix them up.

Congrats bro!

I have hit up boxing class a couple times this past year.....words don't describe it

Congrats bro!

I have hit up boxing class a couple times this past year.....words don't describe it
I deleted your name from these posts. I assume you guys are on good terms so nothing malicious was intended. Just trying to protect all here.

Advertisement
Watch we go get Dontae Lucas lol

You guys gonna need a Prime Time type offseason where you’re swapping out 80% of your roster from the portal or whatever is left to pick from on NSD

Still got your spot though .There was a lot of space after the 7-5 season with guys jumping off the bandwagon then it filled up again after the #5 class but now there’s plenty of room again after yesterday’s debacle.

So jump now cause I’m sure if Ward does happen to sign it will fill up quickly again at least until Mario screws something up again…😂

Better than you.

Gotta go, talk soon.

Fuck You Action Man GIF by UFC

Congrats on your anniversary Pass…my wife and I just hit 38…

Advertisement
Thanks... We have 27 years together. Met her at 16.

We have 40 together.I met her about 4 months after I got to the New Orleans area and we’ve been together ever since.

It’s good to know that there are still couples that marry till death do they part or at least until one finds the other cheating….😜…I kid,I kid.

But congrats again on your 25+ years together.

Advertisement
Back