Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Best I can do. CAW firing at the dude.

View attachment 275494View attachment 275495
"Nobody can possibly think that Napier isn't doing everything in his power..." This is a sweeping statement premised on some questionables:

1) There are organs in the greater Grimsville area capable of "possibly think"-ing.
2) There is at least one Lizard fan capable of deciphering a double negative
3) Everything in Slingblade's power is a measurable quantity. Say, smaller than the ability to hold onto your best player, but greater than the ability to not drop the chlamydia swab.
4) Better is something other than the difference between shark ******* and the glorious dumpster inferno presently floating toward the cliff's edge

Really, who needs a quarterback when you can get drunk on Lizard tears for free?

Once again, mad love to RVA for keeping the tears steadily flowing. Also, to the Turds’ for providing us an endless and bountiful supply of source material. What a time to be alive!

0D229BF5-B570-4CF8-AB72-E5ED97E5F416.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm gonna post this question in both tears threads. Which one has more wins next year, the gator with their op schedule or fsu with their depleted roster?

FSU by a couple wins. DJU is a good fit for Norvell and they do have talent on the roster. Probably an 8 win team next year.

Advertisement
I agree and of course I hate the gators but we should retire the rival tears threads…idk maybe I’m having a bad night but we have enough of our own tears the last 22 years..don’t at me…….
That’s not going to happen and a debate on it isn’t going to happen in gator tears either. We make fun of their board primarily and aspects of their staph and team. We still had a better year and a better recruiting class than they did though we didn’t set the world on fire on the field ourselves. Tears threads aren’t for everyone

Advertisement
*whispers*

They lost their bowl game last year 30-3 with Etienne, Montrel and Pearsall playing in it....
In the grand scheme of things, both teams suck equally. After what I watched today, I'm now not sure that's a 500 team next year, don't give a flip about high level recruits. We had enough this year and did zero. As a fan base, it would be wise to stay in the present. We sound like Notre Dame now.

In the grand scheme of things, both teams suck equally. After what I watched today, I'm now not sure that's a 500 team next year, don't give a flip about high level recruits. We had enough this year and did zero. As a fan base, it would be wise to stay in the present. We sound like Notre Dame now.
You think Miami COULD BE worse than a 500 team next year?

Lol

Imagine typing that out knowing we're missing 10 starters and we only lose by 7 with a QB who cannot throw a forward pass.

I hate our fanbase

Advertisement
Back