Tears Gator Tears

A stramge "international" culture? What is that code for?

Yes, when you have a city that is within a couple hundred miles of multiple foreign countries, it just MIGHT become a hub for international travel and tourism. I don't hear you complaining about Hogtown's strange "redneck" culture, being surrounded by hick towns for 100 miles in every direction.

Keep talking, Gators. This is why we pull receipts on you.

You could have been negative towards UM without being racist. But that seems to be too much to ask from most Gator fans.

Advertisement
He makes excellent points so I upvoted him…

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

Advertisement
A stramge "international" culture? What is that code for?

Yes, when you have a city that is within a couple hundred miles of multiple foreign countries, it just MIGHT become a hub for international travel and tourism. I don't hear you complaining about Hogtown's strange "redneck" culture, being surrounded by hick towns for 100 miles in every direction.

Keep talking, Gators. This is why we pull receipts on you.

You could have been negative towards UM without being racist. But that seems to be too much to ask from most Gator fans.
I really dislike tf out of that when people scream strange culture yet cheer for the same diverse players on their own team. A bunch of goofies over there

Advertisement
I really dislike tf out of that when people scream strange culture yet cheer for the same diverse players on their own team. A bunch of goofies over there
UF fans cheer for them when they're wearing blue and orange but as soon as a kid picks a different school, he's a thug who would be working a minimum wage job if not for football.

Advertisement

"Hey, man, I hated going to those games in the old Orange Bowl, what with Juan trying to sell me $20 no-blockee parking and the meat on a stick and nobody speaks any English..."

"GO, Aaron Hernandez!"

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back