Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Moar flashbacks!!!

https://247sports.com/college/florida/board/14/Contents/****-miami-loading-up-212131924/?page=1

IMG_3087.jpeg
IMG_3088.jpeg
IMG_3089.jpeg
IMG_3090.jpeg
IMG_3091.jpeg
IMG_3092.jpeg
IMG_3093.jpeg
IMG_3094.jpeg
IMG_3095.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
IMG_3097.jpeg
IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3099.jpeg
IMG_3100.jpeg
IMG_3101.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg
IMG_3103.jpeg
IMG_3104.jpeg
IMG_3105.jpeg
IMG_3106.jpeg
IMG_3107.jpeg
IMG_3108.jpeg
IMG_3109.jpeg
IMG_3110.jpeg
IMG_3111.jpeg
IMG_3112.jpeg
IMG_3113.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if any of those dorks still bother lurking here? Maybe they can share some more screenshots? Poverty program with a trailer park coach who not only can’t win games but can’t recruit either. They can’t afford to fire him though because they’re still paying the last coach they fired.

I wonder if any of those dorks still bother lurking here? Maybe they can share some more screenshots? Poverty program with a trailer park coach who not only can’t win games but can’t recruit either. They can’t afford to fire him though because they’re still paying the last coach they fired.
Oh, if they aren't here now, they will be. Troll season begins in July.

No, No, No you got this all wrong, my friend. Billy is doing an incredible job and needs to be commended for it. In fact, I think the man deserves a 5 year extension. 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement

Holy crap, Northern is a prince. A prince of morons, but still.

"There was nothing wrong with initially wanting Napier to be the coach. It wasn't a bad hire at the time. It was a bad hire once he proved to be terrible here by his own incompetence."

---OK, let's analyze that. Slingblade Billy has only been the coach for 2 years. So can you tell us when the "good" period was, and when the "bad" period began? Because the last time I checked, you were FINE with Slingblade's first year. He "was a better hire" than Mario Cristobal, who only went 5-7. And you all seemed COMPLETELY happy with Slingblade this summer, when you were riding high on all those commits from 4-stars who hadn't visited any other campuses. The reality is that Slingblade was NEVER a good hire to an SEC program with delusions of being great. IT WAS A BAD HIRE AT THE TIME. Why? Because Billy had only managed a couple of years of success at Louisiana, based on the principle of finding players who were diamonds-in-the-rough. Stricklin and the Gator fan base didn't do their homework on whether Slingblade had contributed to the recruiting success at Clemson (he did not). Stricklin and the Gator fan base didn't do their homework on whether Slingblade had contributed to the recruiting success at Alabama (he did not, it was all Mario). So you hired a guy that you INCORRECTLY deemed a recruiting guru, and then you acted like every time The Gator lost a game, it was easily explained by a fluke play or a bad call by the refs. And it wasn't until you lost five games in a row and your recruiting class crashed from #3 to #16 that you finally started to acknowledge the incompetence.

"I realized that last part very, very quickly."

---No you didn't. I'm sure that you could produce some time-stamped receipts if you had them, but you don't have them. Setting aside the false boasts of "I've been saying this for a long time" (from the prior post) and "I realized that last part very, very quickly", you don't get any credit when the timeframe is only 2 years TOTAL. Coaching contracts are 5, 6, 7 years in length. It's not enough to say "I've made a huge mistake" and then you are to be trusted with your assessments again. No, you should do your due diligence, ask good questions, and listen to other people BEFORE you deem some G5 hillbilly to be a "good hire at the time". Maybe if Billy was able to replicate his temporary G5 success for a few more years, or started to steal some recruits from LSU, or put guys into the NFL with more regularity and output, then MAYBE he could have earned some additional credibility to be hired by an SEC school. But, again, go back and analyze, he was fired at Clemson (and wasn't a good recruiter) and he piggybacked on the success of others at Alabama (and wasn't a good recruiter). So, again, to make things simple, PROVE when you "realized that last part very, very quickly". Because you either posted about it, or else kept your concerns to yourself.

"Blah blah blah, zero actual control on who's hired blah blah blah"

OK, now you've tried to turn the conversation into a completely different direction to throw people off the scent. Because the discussion has never involved whether you ACTUALLY hired Slingblade Billy or ACTUALLY supervise Slingblade Billy. YOU bragged about warning everyone for a long time, so this debate is simply about YOUR opinions and when you first expressed them. That's all. You are FRAUDULENTLY claiming to be some sort of insightful analyst of the Slingblade Billy Era, not a string-pulling Svengali who hired Slingblade and then told him to suck. So stick to the topic of who is your daddy and what does he do, and we can stop being distracted by your "zero actual control" nonsense. The bottom line is that, until recently, you were a big supporter of Big **** Billy, and now you are LEAPING off the sinking ship like Billy Zane.

Better luck next time, dingus.

I love how eellss called blowout losses to aTm, Clemson, and F$U.

We beat aTm, we beat Clemson, and we lost by 7 to F$U as our final drive to tie the game came up short.

And these Gators wonder why we have been LAUGHING AT THEM for years.

Advertisement
Back