Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fellow porsters, I hate to put a damper on our good times in this thread, but.....we want Billlllie to be the coach against us not only in '24 but in '25 too. At the rate he is crashing, he might not make past this NSD.

We need to wish him some good luck, maybe some PWO's commit, or he gets a flip from FAMU or Louisiana, or a full time chef for cooking courses, or maybe the on campus hotel agrees to a remodel.
I know you’re going for more here, but this has to stop. The ******* lizards aren’t going to get a coach any better than the clown they have now. They just won’t. I say fire Billy boy right now. Waste a ton of money on a buyout, pay a new guy a ton, and give home 3 years to “get his guys in there”. Best case (for them) they have NIL money for a 3* WR three years from now.

Bottom line, they’re in such a bad spot nobody’s going to win there any time soon.

Advertisement
Listen up gator. You fools dragged us all summer and fall with your class. How the turntables.

This thread predicted what Vegas predicted for your season while you delusional turds were crowning “Big **** Billy.” You ladies think you’re a blue blood… 🤣 every other fanbase laughs at you. What is it, 3 consecutive losing seasons now?

We know, we know… we have 3 people who show up to our games in the ****** ACC, in our rented stadium with no game day atmosphere, a zillion miles away from our broke, poor facilities-less campus in dangerous Coral Gables.

Isn’t it amazing that somehow we continue to out-recruit the self-described Flagship University with your massive alumni base, SEC SEC SEC membership and all of these advantages you are supposed to have?

The gator has always been a chicken **** ***** program with a delusional arrogance feeding your false sense of superiority. That’s why this thread is so successful. When you flounder it's the greatest show on message boards.

Never change gators.
RVA, I sure hope that you dropped the mike after this post. Please blink twice if you dropped the mike. Question, did you blink twice?

RVA, I sure hope that you dropped the mike after this post. Please blink twice if you dropped the mike. Question, did you blink twice?
IMG_2762.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has to be seen to be believed...

So, SwampAss 247 has an article about "social media" reacting to the massive commits of two Portal players...

Except...

When you look at the article...

It's not about fans or alums reacting positively to these two Portal dudes...

It's a never-ending string of SwampAss 247 writers and current Gator players and Gator football alums all sucking each other's ****s over this huge recruiting haul...

Advertisement
Back