Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I've never seen a program down as bad as the gator is right now. Napier is a dead man walking. They're looking at a 3-9/4-8 season next year. Recruiting is about to collapse, and they've got everyone with a pulse hitting the portal. It's worse than Al Golden in December 2014. You just know Napier is gonna get fired next year, and the big question you have to ask is, who do they hire after him? I think they're gonna have to go the G5 route again and hope someone pans out or they try to get a solid coordinator from a big-time program. Lanning isn't going anywhere (unless it's Bama or UGA), and Lane isn't either (unless it's Bama). No good SEC or BIG coach is gonna make a lateral move or downgrade. Lots of ??? marks for them moving forward.
It’s probably going to go poorly.
IMG_5676.png

Advertisement
Ugly?! The fucc?! Sir, do you want to date him or something? **** gators are a weird bunch.

I've never seen a program down as bad as the gator is right now. Napier is a dead man walking. They're looking at a 3-9/4-8 season next year. Recruiting is about to collapse, and they've got everyone with a pulse hitting the portal. It's worse than Al Golden in December 2014. You just know Napier is gonna get fired next year, and the big question you have to ask is, who do they hire after him? I think they're gonna have to go the G5 route again and hope someone pans out or they try to get a solid coordinator from a big-time program. Lanning isn't going anywhere (unless it's Bama or UGA), and Lane isn't either (unless it's Bama). No good SEC or BIG coach is gonna make a lateral move or downgrade. Lots of ??? marks for them moving forward.
I.believe they’re going to make a push for myers , that’s what I would do . He seems still interested in the gators well being . They might have to pony up but that would me my moved. I don’t see myers going out on losing note , meaning jaguars .

Advertisement
That’s seriously clean work. Like professional. @Baba Yaga @WaterburyCane and I all take humor in the amateurism of our work. lol. You and I’d guess @CreativeCane can really put it together.
Haha as much as I want credit for it, it’s using AI image creator.. nothing more than some good worded sentences.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The talent is meh like manny

Bro, they can’t even get meh talent to come for what should be a big wrapup/visiting weekend for top prospects.

They needed to fill up their visit weekend with PWO‘s, so Lagway wouldn’t have to be all alone this weekend. Not just that, their PWO‘s are ******* kickers. Kickers. Let that sink in.

You love to see it.

NIL/Portal have given rise to the prospect of drastically worse, or considerably better teams from year to year. Much can change in an offseason, and you've seen some glaring examples.

Here's to hoping, however, that the reptilian institution of North Central Florida, is burying itself for years to come!

Advertisement
Back