Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_20231215-235841_Brave.png
Screenshot_20231215-235910_Brave.png

Advertisement
Serious question: Does sling blade ever bathe?
My thoughts exactly.
He always looks like a disheveled mess.
Looks like an unwashed, alcoholic from the bayou.
Surprised he still has teeth.
Perfect face for the UF program and their trailer trash fanbase.

Legway must have a ***** lose to stick with that sinking ship, or he’s getting paid a boat load of money. Like Rashada money they reneged on last year or more.

Hope he fails miserably if he decides to stick with that commitment.

Advertisement
My thoughts exactly.
He always looks like a disheveled mess.
Looks like an unwashed, alcoholic from the bayou.
Surprised he still has teeth.
Perfect face for the UF program and their trailer trash fanbase.

Legway must have a ***** lose to stick with that sinking ship, or he’s getting paid a boat load of money. Like Rashada money they reneged on last year or more.

Hope he fails miserably if he decides to stick with that commitment.
His name's Napier. He's from deeeeeeeep in the hills, not the bayou.

The Lizards and Semenholes keep calling Miami a dumspter fire and by all measures Miami is the most stable of the 3, even with Holes 13-0. Bleeding disgruntled players left and right. One struggling to recruit and one struggling to keep current players. They keep projecting and saying it over and over that players are coming to Miami for money then listing all these so called negative things. Too many Cubans, no fans, stadium far away, Mario sucks, facilities not being built fast enough or at all and on and on. Yet they are bleeding players even ones they been paying. Its like total projection. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Filling up the tears thread.

Also i dont know why they keep mentioning the 20 years of losing when i take pride in despite that, they still getn stuffed in a locker. Like you have all these advantages and getn dunked on, on the trail. Not even players we are dropping looking at either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how entrenched the Gator is to the notion that UF is a generally more attractive place than Miami.

It’s simply not. Every measurable and desirable aspect of Miami and the Miami program is better than UF but will give them conference appeal and attendance we they are 8 wins or better. Which their attendance next year will be trash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back