Tears Gator Tears

Lagway thinking “wtf is this, mane?” Lol
Lonely Where Are You GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most fans cant take that truth serum boy. You are supposed to live in the delerium with them always. Hahah. U can never pierce the bubble and look out side. We had a better 2023 recruiting class then they did, then we are about to have a better 2024 class than we did in 2023, while we also had a better record in 2023 than 2022, even though still not great and are playing in a bowl game. How can you look at your class bleeding players like a tree losing leaves in the fall and str8 face call another team a dumpster fire? Players are telling their staff they are visiting. They show up to Gainesville regional or wherever tf they fly into and the players are on IG in another location, even at one of the school u calling a dumpster fire. How is this possible? Its time to go full mope and get negged to death. There is no light at the end lf the tunnel of recruiting is falling apart.

Not only that, just like us they have had multiple dumpster fires in the last 15 years. They should be well verse. Which is why i turnt against Manny. Once recruiting falls apart and u start getn played by the kids. You are done. Simple. Wesley would not have did that U down with Mario on his FSU visit.

I learnt from Golden, giving a bum 5 years is not gonna make him not a bum and it doesnt matter what the fans think, it matter what the players on the team and recruits think.

I've never seen a program down as bad as the gator is right now. Napier is a dead man walking. They're looking at a 3-9/4-8 season next year. Recruiting is about to collapse, and they've got everyone with a pulse hitting the portal. It's worse than Al Golden in December 2014. You just know Napier is gonna get fired next year, and the big question you have to ask is, who do they hire after him? I think they're gonna have to go the G5 route again and hope someone pans out or they try to get a solid coordinator from a big-time program. Lanning isn't going anywhere (unless it's Bama or UGA), and Lane isn't either (unless it's Bama). No good SEC or BIG coach is gonna make a lateral move or downgrade. Lots of ??? marks for them moving forward.

Advertisement
I've never seen a program down as bad as the gator is right now. Napier is a dead man walking. They're looking at a 3-9/4-8 season next year. Recruiting is about to collapse, and they've got everyone with a pulse hitting the portal. It's worse than Al Golden in December 2014. You just know Napier is gonna get fired next year, and the big question you have to ask is, who do they hire after him? I think they're gonna have to go the G5 route again and hope someone pans out or they try to get a solid coordinator from a big-time program. Lanning isn't going anywhere (unless it's Bama or UGA), and Lane isn't either (unless it's Bama). No good SEC or BIG coach is gonna make a lateral move or downgrade. Lots of ??? marks for them moving forward.
The portal can help a big name though. I would swing for Lane if i was them. He would bring coaching ability and portal attraction. Maybe even Prime. He may love getn back into Florida, that false toe must hurt like a bich in this cold. They are not gonna do it through high school recruiting so the portal is a fail safe with a known name. Billy done though.

The portal can help a big name though. I would swing for Lane if i was them. He would bring coaching ability and portal attraction. Maybe even Prime. He may love getn back into Florida, that false toe must hurt like a bich in this cold. They are not gonna do it through high school recruiting so the portal is a fail safe with a known name. Billy done though.
I think Prime is waiting for a bigger job to open, or he'll just stay put. On Lane, I don't typically have inside info, but I do know someone who does in this regard, and he's always told me Lane's waiting for Alabama to open up. He's happy to sit another 3-4 years at Ole Miss till Saban retires.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back