Tears Gator Tears

Seems like a good time for this:
James Van Der Beek Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently on the SEC Schedule reveal, they FT Eli Drinkwitz (Missouri HC) and he was at an in-home visit for a recruit. Laura Rutledge (UF grad) says "well, good luck with your visit. I hope you get whoever you're there for." And he says "given where you're from, I don't think you wanna say that" lmfaooo

Seems like they have a couple guys coming to their senses but the majority are still in denial and are using every excuse in the book…

Advertisement
Apparently on the SEC Schedule reveal, they FT Eli Drinkwitz (Missouri HC) and he was at an in-home visit for a recruit. Laura Rutledge (UF grad) says "well, good luck with your visit. I hope you get whoever you're there for." And he says "given where you're from, I don't think you wanna say that" lmfaooo

Bam….zoom…..zonk……😂

Why is this so hard to figure out? As if there is some "secret" reason for Florida's failure.

View attachment 271924

Don’t blame him about just wanting his buyout….guy should never of been hired ( thank GOD for us he was ) and has now dug a hole he and that program will take years to crawl out of…..if I had a chance to Bolt I’d take that buyout and bolt without a second thought.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back