Tears Gator Tears

1000002253.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators got double digit transfers with half being starters/two deep players.

19 commits with at least 4/5 of those mulling flips…. Yet the highly coveted 4 star in their backyard isn’t a take.
My brother looked me in the eye and said florida dropped him, they also seem to be running with he looked bad in their playoff loss to lakeland and even if he did it was 1 game

Since Scott committed here we were at 5 ahead of UF but the last few days 1 or more of the recruiting sites kept bumping down our commits because as of yesterday we were tied with UF at 5 and earlier today we were at 6 and UF had the same total points it was us who they kept dropping.Now with Kendall we're back to 5 until they play their games again.We need another whale to really separate.

Since Scott committed here we were at 5 ahead of UF but the last few days 1 or more of the recruiting sites kept bumping down our commits because as of yesterday we were tied with UF at 5 and earlier today we were at 6 and UF had the same total points it was us who they kept dropping.Now with Kendall we're back to 5 until they play their games again.We need another whale to really separate.
flipping Hayes puts us above bama at 4 and I'm sure drops the gator a few

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back