Tears Gator Tears

We all knew they wouldn't hold all of this class together, but just wow - their class and their roster is meltdown.
@DMoney said at the beginning of the season that the gator class would fall apart essentially after the losses mounted and their season tanked. That appears to be happening. While I think he thought our season and recruiting would go better sooner, somehow, here we are looking at potentially a top 5 finish and the gator could end up going from 3 to fighting to stay in the top 20.

Amazing really. You have to be excited as a Cane with how the turntables. Not a Judd fan but we could hit big with a QB in the portal and bring in Nickel. I’d like to upgrade at CB and flip Ahfua. Beyond that - JJ is gravy to me. Our WRs way exceeded what I thought was possible. I don’t expect him and while that’s a big hit, we’ve upgraded big time in my opinion.

After Mario and staff, I give full credit to D$, @Brooklyndee , @Dwinstitles and @Hurracanes for willing this into existence.

I also give full credit to the 247 gator for all of their smug remarks we’ve captured over the past 6 months and many years which makes this an even sweeter finish for us, if things go close to what we are hoping for.

This thread will be on fire.

Advertisement
@DMoney said at the beginning of the season that the gator class would fall apart essentially after the losses mounted and their season tanked. That appears to be happening. While I think he thought our season and recruiting would go better sooner, somehow, here we are looking at potentially a top 5 finish and the gator could end up going from 3 to fighting to stay in the top 20.

Amazing really. You have to be excited as a Cane with how the turntables. Not a Judd fan but we could hit big with a QB in the portal and bring in Nickel. I’d like to upgrade at CB and flip Ahfua. Beyond that - JJ is gravy to me. Our WRs way exceeded what I thought was possible. I don’t expect him and while that’s a big hit, we’ve upgraded big time in my opinion.

After Mario and staff, I give full credit to D$, @Brooklyndee , @Dwinstitles and @Hurracanes for willing this into existence.

I also give full credit to the 247 gator for all of their smug remarks we’ve captured over the past 6 months and many years which makes this an even sweeter finish for us, if things go close to what we are hoping for.

I second this. I’ll also add I was wrong in one aspect. Im pulling a receipt on myself. I knew this class would lose a couple kids once their season played out but I said on here that NIL would at least hold it to respectability. This is getting disaster level and crumbling worse than I thought the way its trending.

1702079970435.gif

I second this. I’ll also add I was wrong in one aspect. Im pulling a receipt on myself. I knew this class would lose a couple kids once their season played out but I said on here that NIL would at least hold it to respectability. This is getting disaster level and crumbling worse than I thought the way its trending.

View attachment 270490
I was always happy with the WR group. He exceeded there. The DT situation was not looking good but that turned. QB is no bueno but the portal can fix that. The rest I’ve mentioned. I really don’t get the OL recruiting. I understand that’s the least we need to worry about with Mario but we need to stack there. We’re not doing it this far this class unless we see some surprises.

Meanwhile, all that matters is the close and it looks like we’re going in the right direction and the gator is about to crash and burn

Advertisement

Well f'n said. We've had a fairly disappointing season considering the start - but there is certainly hope for another improved season to follow. I'll take incremental improvement vs what the university in gainesville is facing right now. UiF had the same optimism as we did this year... we've climbed a bit out of the valley - they're sliding down with only mud beneath them.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

I didn’t do sh thanks for thanking me though lol. All I said was what I believed. Putting me in that group I am humbled good sir.

I always laugh when I see the Gator fan trying to say they are a blue blood program. They really don’t know what that word means, and want so desperately to matter outside of Gainesville.
It’s a joke. They don’t get that they’re not a blue blood. They did nothing until Spurrier and then Urban. We’re not a blue blood and we’re a more accomplished football program than them - 5 rings mf’s

Blue Bloods are the most storied programs over many decades - Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan - those schools plus a few others - Who the **** throws the gator in there with that group historically??? Lol UGA isn’t even a traditional Blue Blood.

Advertisement
Advertisement

No love for me? I said all that stuff IN JUNE.

It’s a joke. They don’t get that they’re not a blue blood. They did nothing until Spurrier and then Urban. We’re not a blue blood and we’re a more accomplished football program than them - 5 rings mf’s

Blue Bloods are the most storied programs over many decades - Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan - those schools plus a few others - Who the **** throws the gator in there with that group historically??? Lol UGA isn’t even a traditional Blue Blood.

They had never won the SEC, even once, in their entire history...before Spurrier did it for the very first time...

Who you named + OSU & Nebraska. But yea I swear all my friends who are gators say they are a blue blood. And they say Miami isn’t, and I’m like we won our first championship before you lol

Advertisement
Back