Tears Gator Tears

1702092231597.png

Advertisement
It’s a joke. They don’t get that they’re not a blue blood. They did nothing until Spurrier and then Urban. We’re not a blue blood and we’re a more accomplished football program than them - 5 rings mf’s

Blue Bloods are the most storied programs over many decades - Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, USC, Notre Dame, Michigan - those schools plus a few others - Who the **** throws the gator in there with that group historically??? Lol UGA isn’t even a traditional Blue Blood.

I even have a hard time putting Texas in that list but even they are more deserving than the Gator. Army and Navy are blood blues

Advertisement
I even have a hard time putting Texas in that list but even they are more deserving than the Gator. Army and Navy are blood blues
There’s a set group of like Nebraska, Oklahoma, Bama, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, ND and Texas I think. Then I see people throwing a few random names, none of which do a chomp chomp. 🤣

It's all good. Got me reminiscing...starts around Page 3305 when they took a 3 star as their first June commit, and the Gator fans were ****ED...
Yeah, you called their class falling apart for the commits without other visits. A couple people on that list told me exactly how this class of ours was going to go and while I’ll leave it be for now, it’s looking like they are going to be scary right and scary in a good way.

Advertisement
Page 3341. I started analyzing how "McShark****er-like" the Gator class was...

Advertisement
Page 3341. I started analyzing how "McShark****er-like" the Gator class was...

Lies No GIF

@TRick72 , did I do it right???

Advertisement
but but.. it’s blue blood flagship bruh.
Don’t you just love how this is going for that arrogant, smug sisterhood???

Since the summer they’ve been ridiculing us as poor, broke, Ruiz stuff, stadium, Blue Chip Big **** Billy this, Mario that…. And now they’re getting tossed like a rag doll and they’re about to endure consecutive pile drivers into concrete.

When ESD wraps up, if it goes how it’s looking, we need to absolutely drag them up until and through game day in 2024.

Don’t you just love how this is going for that arrogant, smug sisterhood???

Since the summer they’ve been ridiculing us as poor, broke, Ruiz stuff, stadium, Blue Chip Big **** Billy this, Mario that…. And now they’re getting tossed like a rag doll and they’re about to endure consecutive pile drivers into concrete.

When ESD wraps up, if it goes how it’s looking, we need to absolutely drag them up until and through game day in 2024.
Seeing what has transpired at FSU and UF over the last week has been glorious.
Reading the tears threads this week has been awesome.
Best offseason EVER! lol

Advertisement
Back