Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Played much better than I thought he would. With that being said, another year without their savior Lagway
He is always a high floor low ceiling guy. He did perform better than I thought but I also think he only averaged like 6 yards a catch and even less if you go per attempt. I also think a lot of teams stacked the box to force Mertz to throw as they wanted to stop the run so he was able to get some good looks. The guy had as many games with passing yards in the 100's as he did over 300. He lives in that 200 yard territory and that aint gonna cut it.

I'll give Mertz credit for not losing games for the gator but he's not going to win any games for them either because 90% of his passes are under 7 yards. So while he completes a high percentage and doesn't turn it over, they don't really move the ball consistently and they have zero explosiveness in the pass game. You're just not going to score a bunch playing the way they do on offense.

Who in the blue moon are you to say what can have n what we can't have. Flagg bleeds orange n green. That's good enough for me. Is he a starter nope. But he's a good locker room guy n reserve. So back off
Well we ready for his a$$ to be gone hut we wish him the best

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is cheeks

1701380806791.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back