Tears Gator Tears

Is Corey Raymond still who he's been? I'd be interested to know if there's a young up and comer who can recruit and coach that might be a better fit.

Kind of like what we were expecting with Addae (he actually coached the CBs well I thought this year. They overachieved in my opinion).
Idk about on field performance and how much of it can be attributed to having a moron DC. Recruiting certainly remains a strength for him.

Advertisement
You went to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy?

I visited a friend last January.who's been living in Bangkok for 6 years. My plan was to stay for 6 months. After 4 months in Bangkok with several trips to Pattaya, I decided to live in Thailand. I flew back to Miami. Sold my car and flew back to Bangkok the same week. I told my friend I wasn't going to live in Bangkok. Moved to Pattaya 5 months ago. I love the beach area in Jomtien.
Booty Bump GIF

I
My wife’s Thai (met in Wash DC before moving back to central Florida). We were taking our 4 yr old twins back to see her family. A buddy of mine from dc flew out and met us. She was cool with us going out each night and even suggested soi cowboy & nana. Spent a few days in Pattaya and took the family to koh larn (beach). Then out to walking street at night.

My buddy was ready to sell everything and move. I’d be ok moving there. Ppl are great, foods great, everything is cheap, women are great.

Sounds like you’re living the dream. Awesome.

Raymond probably still has good reps with the kids and coaches. These DC's make or break position coaches. The fact our defense looked pretty good all year bar a few games and moments and we struggling with top ranked DB recruiting is an indictment on Addae imo. Not too miffed with hos coaching but like i said u can look good or bad depending on the DC. Unlikely imo but if he managed to sway Ellis, i would forgive him for this cycle. Damari and Stafford was a defent duo last year

Advertisement
If its Lagway that class falls apart way more than it has already. And i do think he is gone. When u think about it, the cog piece usually leaves first but this has been the opposite.
If he leaves now it’s worse because there isn’t enough recovery time.

He would truly be ******* them over by waiting so late

My wife’s Thai (met in Wash DC before moving back to central Florida). We were taking our 4 yr old twins back to see her family. A buddy of mine from dc flew out and met us. She was cool with us going out each night and even suggested soi cowboy & nana. Spent a few days in Pattaya and took the family to koh larn (beach). Then out to walking street at night.

My buddy was ready to sell everything and move. I’d be ok moving there. Ppl are great, foods great, everything is cheap, women are great.

Thanks for sharing. Wow!!!! You're wife is a real keeper. She let you go Nana & Soi Cowboy plus Pattaya.

Yes, the food is amazing here. So many options. Street food as good as any restaurant.

Advertisement
Mane no this MF DIDN'T just give us this ammo and Gave us a theme and profile pic for this very thread!!!

The Lawd works in mysterious ways

@RVACane pin this ****!!

Here is what I don't understand...

Didn't this guy cry his eyes out for the OTHER SIX LOSSES?

I'm not sure why it was so heartbreaking to see Florida take its seventh loss. Against a Top 5 team. Did he actually expect a Gator victory?

Advertisement
Here is what I don't understand...

Didn't this guy cry his eyes out for the OTHER SIX LOSSES?

I'm not sure why it was so heartbreaking to see Florida take its seventh loss. Against a Top 5 team. Did he actually expect a Gator victory?
I think because the FSU game is like their Super Bowl, and if it weren't for some horrific penalties they may have pulled it off. Most likely why he’s tearing up.

Or maybe he made an obscene wager, and has to pay up, but since he actually can’t pay up, he has to go on the run with his wife and wife’s kid.

I don’t know

Finally one of them admits that the UAA is the only reason they had that sudden boost in recruiting last summer...

They were dead in the water recruiting wise until that happened.

I really think Lagway bolts... hes gonna be fielding some massive offers from other programs.

Lol, Lagway will be a Gator. Will he finish his career as a Gator…THAT’S another question lol

Advertisement
Lol, Lagway will be a Gator. Will he finish his career as a Gator…THAT’S another question lol
I can appreciate you digging your heels in on that one. You cant afford to let him slip away.

Are you softening your stance yet on Hayes? Im not letting up on him. I want that kid in O&G.

Thailand is great. Agreed - you’re living the dream!

My least favorite part about Bangkok was going out in Nana, but my host said we had to. Yada Yada we went to a show and I got hit with a piece of banana that nobody threw at me.

Advertisement
Back