Tears Gator Tears

Rumor on the screets is the tears could get a little deeper. We’ll see
hump day banging GIF

Advertisement
if lagway did decommit, is there another team that stands a solid shot?

feel like we aren't in that one even if they lose him but idk

Advertisement
Advertisement
does chip Kelly survive this offseason? there were murmurs last week he was getting canned and then they just got smoked by cal

It's a bit like UF in 24, 1st year in Big10 is going to be rough, let Chip take those lumps reduce or eliminate buy out. Get your footing to attack NIL, Assistants etc once you've seen where you are most lacking vs B10 comp and also more space for the Lincoln thing peter out across town.

Advertisement
Phuket or pattaya? Billy might join ya over there soon. Was in Bangkok for a month earlier in the year. Amazing minus the insane traffic and air pollution at that time.

Best part about it over there. No gator fans.
You went to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy?

I visited a friend last January.who's been living in Bangkok for 6 years. My plan was to stay for 6 months. After 4 months in Bangkok with several trips to Pattaya, I decided to live in Thailand. I flew back to Miami. Sold my car and flew back to Bangkok the same week. I told my friend I wasn't going to live in Bangkok. Moved to Pattaya 5 months ago. I love the beach area in Jomtien.
Booty Bump GIF

I

Last edited:
I visited a friend last January.who's been living in Bangkok for 6 years. My plan was to stay for 6 months. After 4 months I decided to live here. Flew back to Miami. Sold my car and flew back to Bangkok the same week. I told my friend I wasn't going to live in Bangkok. Moved to Pattaya 5 months ago.
Booty Bump GIF

I
I guess you’re retired? That’s pretty cool. Being from Miami, that’s a unique move heading west like that.

Advertisement
I guess you’re retired? That’s pretty cool. Being from Miami, that’s a unique move heading west like that.
I was a transplant to Miami from the Midwest and Northeast. many years ago. The timing was right where I could visit overseas for an extended stay.

I just said "F it" and made the move. I don't regret it. Similar weather, friendly culture, lots of woman, and the cost of living is 1/4-1/3 of Miami.

It's very interesting in that a lot of things are very modern yet poor as well. Bangkok has modern high rises next to buildings that should be torn down. The shopping in Bangkok is 1st class to anywhere in world. The malls are modern carrying anything from cheap Chinese goods to Authentic Gucci stores, etc.

The infrastructure is great. Modern trains. Cheap transportation. Most of Pattaya has fiber optic cable. I pay $15/month for high speed fiber optic internet. Unlimited cell phone data plan for $200/year.

It's nice to be on CIS and watch Canes football. I get to stay connected.

Last edited:
Soooooo TrumpyCane wants to know if we can get rid of Addea, contract should be expiring and get Raymond

I know @Memnon would be really upset Addea left though
Is Corey Raymond still who he's been? I'd be interested to know if there's a young up and comer who can recruit and coach that might be a better fit.

Kind of like what we were expecting with Addae (he actually coached the CBs well I thought this year. They overachieved in my opinion).

Advertisement
Back