Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Rumor on the screets is the tears could get a little deeper. We’ll see
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
If its Lagway that class falls apart way more than it has already. And i do think he is gone. When u think about it, the cog piece usually leaves first but this has been the opposite.
I just have this bad feeling that he will stay with them, stubbornly being "loyal" and we won't get to enjoy the meltdown. Hope I am wrong.

Advertisement
I’m a grown *** man and I can promise you the Canes will never have me acting like *****. Voice cracking and trying to keep from crying like his momma just died. Get a grip loser. It’s college freaking football
I agree with this. However, after my experience at the 02 Bowl game that shall not be named. When we win our next National title I will likely be in the stands tearing up 🥲

Advertisement
Fisch is going to replace Chip Kelly at UCLA in 2025.
That is much more likely. UCLA is an upgraded version of the U of A, expectations and all. UCLA boosters don't expect titles, they just want a compelling product, a well managed program. Fisch can deliver that. Bull Gators want titles, and I don't think that Jedd is a good enough recruiter to accumulate the talent needed to win championships. Jedd is a good guy, but he's a bit of a nerd, think of him as a less weird version of Mullen.

Advertisement
Back