Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You know…..the parallels between Napier going into his 3rd year in 2024 is so similar to what Zook entered into his 3rd year in 2004 (exactly 20 years apart) is staggering when you think about it:

1. Top 5 (for now) incoming recruiting class lead by a 5* QB (Lagway and Chris Leak)

2. Spent first two years with the same OC (Napier and Ed Zaunbrecher) before getting a new OC (we hired Larry Fedora going into the 04 season)

3. Both coaches first seasons had preseason Heisman favorites/candidates at QB (Rex Grossman and AR15) that the previous staff left behind

4. Both coaches known for claming up in the clutch (even though Zook had more “signature” wins and had a “better” record vs our rivals)

5. Both teams will face Miami in year 3 and by the end of 2024, we could be playing with a dif HC than the one we started the season with like when we played yall in the Peach Bowl with Charlie Strong as interim HC.
IMO, Zook was a better recruiter and talent evaluator than Napier.

Advertisement
Mane no this MF DIDN'T just give us this ammo and Gave us a theme and profile pic for this very thread!!!

The Lawd works in mysterious ways

@RVACane pin this ****!!

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh yeaaaaaaa, i gotta come back here and get my licks too because yall told me 4-6 wins max and I was on yall necccck saying we could push for 8 or more wins.

I can’t get ghost when i’m on the wrong side of a prediction/opinion

And…we like pulling people down to
Our crummy level. Lol

Advertisement
Back