Tears Gator Tears

Best scenario would be FSU wins this week, keeping Gators from a bowl, then Louisville winning the SEC, keeping FSU from the playoffs.
That works but also wouldn't mind them getting in and drawing UGA just to get pounded into the ground. Unfortunately, we all know that they will be unsufferable with claiming if Travis didn't get hurt they would have won a natty.

Advertisement
Ideal situation.

UF beats FSU in an ugly close game, gets obliterated in their bowl game and ends season 6-7 on a sour note.

FSU then goes on to lose to Louisville and their bowl ending their season on a 3 game losing streak and half of their team declares and leaves.

We beat BC and win our bowl.

Advertisement
That works but also wouldn't mind them getting in and drawing UGA just to get pounded into the ground. Unfortunately, we all know that they will be unsufferable with claiming if Travis didn't get hurt they would have won a natty.

I'd rather hear them whine about woulda/coulda/shoulda than to hear them brag about their success.

I'll put up with hearing the myths of what Travis was about to accomplish if his leg was never shattered, in exchange for losses to Louisville and the #1 seed in the playoffs.

Ideal situation.

UF beats FSU in an ugly close game, gets obliterated in their bowl game and ends season 6-7 on a sour note.

FSU then goes on to lose to Louisville and their bowl ending their season on a 3 game losing streak and half of their team declares and leaves.

do it jewish GIF

Advertisement
Ideal situation.

As a Gaytos U5.5 win total futures ticket holder, I want/need the Gaytors to lose not just for $2K payout but for the glorious Tears.

FSU can then go and lose the next 2 games while Miami wins out

Best scenario would be FSU wins this week, keeping Gators from a bowl, then Louisville winning the SEC, keeping FSU from the playoffs.
FSU is already out of the playoff barring some really incredible circumstances. I'd bet the committee drops them out of the top 4 tonight simply because they're not a top 4 team without Jordan Travis. It's in our best interest that they lose the next three games to try to slow their recruiting momentum.

On the other hand, UF's class has already started falling apart. Beating a Travis-less FSU team won't save their season. It's already in the tank. If anything, it might buy Billy Napier a little bit of time and I want him in Gainesville as long as possible.

Three game, season ending losing streak for FSU's dream season > UF winning 5 games instead of 6.

FSU is already out of the playoff barring some really incredible circumstances. I'd bet the committee drops them out of the top 4 tonight simply because they're not a top 4 team without Jordan Travis. It's in our best interest that they lose the next three games to try to slow their recruiting momentum.

On the other hand, UF's class has already started falling apart. Beating a Travis-less FSU team won't save their season. It's already in the tank. If anything, it might buy Billy Napier a little bit of time and I want him in Gainesville as long as possible.

Three game, season ending losing streak for FSU's dream season > UF winning 5 games instead of 6.
Billy notching a meaningless win over FSU to keep him around longer…
Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement

FSU wins two and they’re in. What you talking about Willis? They’ll drop to 5 at the moment but will be four after OSU/UM.

FSU in its current state will get beaten badly if they make the playoff as the 4 seed

I hope they beat UF ( A UF win even without Travis helps Napier) and then lose to Loiuisville and whatever bowl game they get

FSU wins two and they’re in. What you talking about Willis? They’ll drop to 5 at the moment but will be four after OSU/UM.
But then the committee will put the loser of Michigan Ohio St back in the Playoff after the Conference Championship Games lol

They like doing that if Ohio St is involved

Advertisement
Even more the reason to want them to lose to UF then.

You don't think the odds of them beating not just UF but also Louisville without Travis are long?

I will watch the game like i do every year, not rooting for either and hoping and expecting them each to embarrass themselves. Which without fail at least one usually does.

Maybe they both look like trash. Maybe an embarrassing fight. Maybe someone throws a shoe after a terrible game by both and it costs them the game. Maybe a thorough beat down by one side. Maybe a 6-3 where they both look inept. All would be acceptable outcomes.

Advertisement
Back