Tears Gator Tears

I will watch the game like i do every year, not rooting for either and hoping and expecting them each to embarrass themselves. Which without fail at least one usually does.

Maybe they both look like trash. Maybe an embarrassing fight. Maybe someone throws a shoe after a terrible game by both and it costs them the game. Maybe a thorough beat down by one side. Maybe a 6-3 where they both look inept. All would be acceptable outcomes.
I’ve treated it in situations like this what benefits Miami the most. Getting FSU immediately eliminated from the playoff, ruining their undefeated season will help Miami the most. When they both stink, I want UF to lose.

Advertisement
Ideal situation.

UF beats FSU in an ugly close game, gets obliterated in their bowl game and ends season 6-7 on a sour note.

FSU then goes on to lose to Louisville and their bowl ending their season on a 3 game losing streak and half of their team declares and leaves.

We beat BC and win our bowl.
If UF wins, I think they pair us up in the bowl game. Personally, I think it makes total sense. We’re both 6-7 win teams so it’ll be a lower tier bowl. But we’re rivals and two of the more noticeable brands in CFB so that’ll make for great TV ratings and game attendance which translates to $$$.

We also play each other week 1 next year so it sets up for a nice “run it back” situation. I’d love the chance to beat them back to back. But I also love the prospects of them not being bowl eligible, continuing to lose their class and spiral, and FSU getting beat by UL and losing out on the playoff anyways.

FSU in its current state will get beaten badly if they make the playoff as the 4 seed

I hope they beat UF ( A UF win even without Travis helps Napier) and then lose to Loiuisville and whatever bowl game they get

FSU was going to get rag dolled with or without Travis

Advertisement
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Tears Brothers.

Wishing you all a very Tearsgiving from my family to yours.

Have a Very Blessed Day guys and don’t forget to give thanks for the greatest thread in Everdom …..Gator Tears.
And thank you for your service to this thread and the other one! Right back to the top!!!

Advertisement
As an under 5.5 win betslip holder for UF, I will be rooting for them to lose, as I do on essentially all weekends. This is different from rooting for FSU to win.

Also, UF would be coming off a 5 game losing streak to end the season and we get to open against them next year. Great opportunity to put Billy in a locker.

Honestly, the combination of them knowing they need to fire Armstrong combined with them not realizing the actual reality that no above average DC with a track record will be knocking down the doors to coach under billy napier brings me more joy than any holiday can

As an under 5.5 win betslip holder for UF, I will be rooting for them to lose, as I do on essentially all weekends. This is different from rooting for FSU to win.

Also, UF would be coming off a 5 game losing streak to end the season and we get to open against them next year. Great opportunity to put Billy in a locker.
A UF win though ends FSU's undefeated season and gives UF and its fanbase the illusion that Billy might have the Gator heading in the right direction.

Keep that guy employed in that ****hole as long as possible

Advertisement
Advertisement
A UF win though ends FSU's undefeated season and gives UF and its fanbase the illusion that Billy might have the Gator heading in the right direction.

Keep that guy employed in that ****hole as long as possible
Yeah, but I like money and UF losing. Both of those things would be on my Christmas list if I made one

Advertisement
Back