Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
it's the truth. Lane is similar. Offensively they are super creative but hate recruiting.
Mullen would be a phenomenal OC for a coach who loves to recruit.
They can’t win big like that you can’t build a power house with those guys

Yep. He was taking the checkdown early in the year but has kinda started/trying to push it down the field now that Eugene Wilson has started to emerge.

God speed the rest of the year for em cause it’s not getting easier
To **** with them. I hope all the bad things in the world happen to them and there mother's
I only watch to talk **** to my gayturd friends. I like my gator fried

Attachments

• dave-chapelle-hate-you.gif
    dave-chapelle-hate-you.gif
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I mean against a team that looks much better on paper. Although maybe that was Tennessee. Whatever, I just know I always end up disappointed their record doesn’t suck just a little bit harder.
I mean of the big 3 I think they are the only ones who have hit 4 wins or less more than once in the last 10-15 years. I do also wish they lost more though lol.

I mean of the big 3 I think they are the only ones who have hit 4 wins or less more than once in the last 10-15 years. I do also wish they lost more though lol.
Oh sure, they’re the kings of suck balls mountain, I just wish they would suck even more. There’s no amount of suck that will satisfy me here. I just can’t get enough of their sucking. If you know what I mean.

Advertisement
Some quality toilet reading for the week. Titled -

For first time in 40 years, mediocrity is normal for Gators football​

Some quality toilet reading for the week. Titled -

For first time in 40 years, mediocrity is normal for Gators football​

Bruh, scary times as a fan. They’re in the “get a position coach here, new position coach there, new OC here….etc etc” not remembering once you start talking about needing to overhaul the staff….

Bruh, scary times as a fan. They’re in the “get a position coach here, new position coach there, new OC here….etc etc” not remembering once you start talking about needing to overhaul the staff….
still holding that spot for ya...we may not be world beaters but we're in a lot better shape than you guys...Gonna hold it until after the game next year and if you don't jump after the asswhooping we're gonna give you guys then I'll give it to someone else cause you're beyond hope...:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Shocked the Gaytor has held on to their recruiting class. You don't have a HC, OL coach, LB coach and RB coach all stink. And you have to question the OC. The only thing I can think of is the money they are throwing to these cats. Has to be well beyond what they are getting elsewhere. If this isn't the case, then it speaks to the intelligence of these dudes ~ nickel short of quarter...

Advertisement
still holding that spot for ya...we may not be world beaters but we're in a lot better shape than you guys...Gonna hold it until after the game next year and if you don't jump after the asswhooping we're gonna give you guys then I'll give it to someone else cause you're beyond hope...:ROFLMAO:

Shocked the Gaytor has held on to their recruiting class. You don't have a HC, OL coach, LB coach and RB coach all stink. And you have to question the OC. The only thing I can think of is the money they are throwing to these cats. Has to be well beyond what they are getting elsewhere. If this isn't the case, then it speaks to the intelligence of these dudes ~ nickel short of quarter...

NIL has been ROCK solid. Only recruits i’m keeping a close eye on is

Amaris Williams - OSU
Adarius Hayes - Miami
JaMonta Waller - Auburn
Amir Johnson - Auburn/Miami
Jerrae Hawkins - Miami

And I say that because they’ve visited elsewhere recently. Maybe it’s because Florida recently had a bye and also no home games worth attending in the last 3 weeks, but as they say in recruiting…..follow the visits.

Another thing ON THE FIELD that I hope Napier doesn’t fall victim to, is being stubborn with benching players who’re underperforming. It’s CLEAR Jason Marshall, Damien George (word to @RVACane), Jalen Kimber are not getting it done but they continue to see 95% of the snaps at their positions.

There’s noooo way they do enough in practice to justify why they can underperform in games and continue to see all the snaps. George gave up two sacks and never was benched.

Advertisement
Back