Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Not many tears after an asswhooping….looks like they expected this one and we’re happy to lose by 23….one of those “ we only lost by 23 and ————-
Lost by more.

The Gator fans are pathetic. "Only 23". Good lord, it was 30 until they scored a worthless TD with a minute to go.

"Only 23". Get the **** out...

The Gator fans are pathetic. "Only 23". Good lord, it was 30 until they scored a worthless TD with a minute to go.

"Only 23". Get the **** out...

Yea I had that typed out but figured someone would have jumped in and said “ a score I’d a score so you have to count it” or some such nonsense..

Advertisement
Mertz doesn’t have time to throw down the field. Yesterday and the last two seasons have highlighted that we have NO difference makers on both sides of the LOS
Against Georgia that's true. I didn't watch that game. All season he's done this. Kentucky game was last I watched. You can't miss a throw if you don't throw it away. Was consistent problem against Kentucky. Not having time to throw and having high completion percentage doesn't really align.

Advertisement
Against Georgia that's true. I didn't watch that game. All season he's done this. Kentucky game was last I watched. You can't miss a throw if you don't throw it away. Was consistent problem against Kentucky. Not having time to throw and having high completion percentage doesn't really align.

Yep. He was taking the checkdown early in the year but has kinda started/trying to push it down the field now that Eugene Wilson has started to emerge.

God speed the rest of the year for em cause it’s not getting easier

Advertisement
Sounds like another team I know. 😱

Get the **** out of Gator Tears with that Miami Mope bull****.

You simply cannot control yourself. You're really begging @RVACane for a thread-ban.
I gave him a 3 day thread ban as a reminder. This is still gator tears. **** on Mario and the team on the rest of the board - I might even agree but don’t bring it in here. If you noticed, I haven’t posted in here much lately. I leave it out of here as best I can and if I can’t abide then I stay out of here as well.

They really should be 3-5 right now. They pulled off their yearly miracle game against SC. I'll also never understand how Tenn. **** the bed so bad. They'll beat Arkansas next week to get bowl-eligible, but they'll finish the year on a three-game losing streak to LSU, Mizzou, and FSU.
I take solace in the fact they’re all a bunch of inbred dipsh*ts, but the truth is they win at least one more game they shouldn’t. They always do. They’ve got the devil on their side and he always come through with a few wins they don’t deserve.

Advertisement
I take solace in the fact they’re all a bunch of inbred dipsh*ts, but the truth is they win at least one more game they shouldn’t. They always do. They’ve got the devil on their side and he always come through with a few wins they don’t deserve.

They got their one this year already against SCe……no way they should have won that game.

friendly reminder. Gators will be lucky to win 4 next year

1698608938317.png

They got their one this year already against SCe……no way they should have won that game.
I mean against a team that looks much better on paper. Although maybe that was Tennessee. Whatever, I just know I always end up disappointed their record doesn’t suck just a little bit harder.

Advertisement
Back