Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They really should be 3-5 right now. They pulled off their yearly miracle game against SC. I'll also never understand how Tenn. **** the bed so bad. They'll beat Arkansas next week to get bowl-eligible, but they'll finish the year on a three-game losing streak to LSU, Mizzou, and FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wrong both fsu and gators losing would makw it better
God is setting it up for us. They need to be undefeated for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Gonna be traveling to Tallyand. Playing some subpar football. No one is going to give us a chance. TVD is the opposing defense’s best player. Slinging more interceptions that Frank Sinatra slanged **** in Vegas.

We’re gonna shock the world. It will go down as one of the historic games in Rivalry history.

Oh man, I missed this thread!

Looking forward to all the tears tomorrow morning before my Dolphins take the field. Tastes so good with my morning coffee

Advertisement
Also thrilled that the MeRtZ hype has finally died down. Not hard for a P5 QB to have an insane completion % and decent stats when they're throwing 5-yd passes every other play.
Mertz takes a lot of sacks and doesn't throw the ball away. Can't have incompletions if you don't throw it away, pads his completion percentage stat.

Advertisement
Mertz takes a lot of sacks and doesn't throw the ball away. Can't have incompletions if you don't throw it away, pads his completion percentage stat.

Mertz doesn’t have time to throw down the field. Yesterday and the last two seasons have highlighted that we have NO difference makers on both sides of the LOS

Advertisement
Back