Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This will be a tough flip. If he was secretive about it I would feel better. But seems like this one is going to be a battle.
According to Gaby, it wasn’t going to become public until Game time but word got out in Turdsville and they were going to ruin it.

I’ll add he’s been pretty secretive about his ongoing communication with staff. Remember when he came out saying “his recruitment was shutdown” after it became known he visited us in the summer?

According to Gaby, it wasn’t going to become public until Game time but word got out in Turdsville and they were going to ruin it.

I’ll add he’s been pretty secretive about his ongoing communication with staff. Remember when he came out saying “his recruitment was shutdown” after it became known he visited us in the summer?
I haven’t followed his recruitment heavy like that. I did see that post yesterday when scanning through the thread. That’s a good sign and I always laugh when kids say that. I’m 1000 percent committed talk lol

Advertisement
For the record, the motion offense was invented by Tom Landry, the reason being that his offense was so bad, (think '76 bucs bad, he had players from the supplemental draft), that he came up with a motion offense to try to give his players as much advantage as he could.

So, having lots of pre snap motion isnt exactly a cornerstone of a great offense, lol.

He also created the shotgun

Advertisement

He said over the summer that he was going to take other visits during the season and the staff was aware of it.

Still something to keep an eye on as the season plays out obviously

He said over the summer that he was going to take other visits during the season and the staff was aware of it.

What Can I Say Lol GIF by Max

he was afraid he'd have to give back the 10K they gave him to commit but once he found out he didin't he said ***** it i'm heading to the Canes..

Advertisement
Advertisement

You know Im slways half joking with you. You’re a good sport. But yes, Id be concerned if I were you. This is not just a situation where a kid is looking to pick up a quick 5k visit bonus with zero intention of actually going to that school.

I actually have some weird quiet confidence about this kid.

You know Im slways half joking with you. You’re a good sport. But yes, Id be concerned if I were you. This is not just a situation where a kid is looking to pick up a quick 5k visit bonus with zero intention of actually going to that school.

I actually have some weird quiet confidence about this kid.

As a defensive recruit, do you want to play for Guidry or Wayne Newton jr?

Advertisement
Back