Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Who will they overpay for convincing themselves they’re making a slam dunk hire? Oregon states coach? Fresno states coach? Who?!?!
You may have seen the list in one of my screenshots that one of them posted:

1. Urban
2. Lanning
3. Elko
And we shouldn’t need to go beyond the above three but if we do:
4. Kiffin

I am really praying for a 21-point Vanderbilt win...

1696271725203.png

Advertisement

1. Urban
2. Lanning
3. Elko
4. Kiffin
Well, knowing that urban and the university have bad blood, lanning and elko already have better jobs, and that kiffin isn’t making a lateral move, who are their realistic options?

Advertisement
It doesn't take a lot of physicality to beat an overrated team that is shooting itself in the foot all game long...

View attachment 259439
That built in sec excuse. We play a tough schedule. How is that anyone else’s problem? See when an sec team loses it’s ok cause it’s the “sec”. He using the Tennessee excuse lmao yo he’s cooked.

Now that some programs are taking sh serious now things are balancing out so that excuse ain’t going to work. The sec is weak with two top teams.

Have they tried baiting in him to claiming false death threats so they can fire him with cause yet?
You can only play that card once. Any more often and you'll end up looking like Mike and Worm out in front of the State Trooper's clubhouse. That said - I hope they try it.

Advertisement

1. Urban
2. Lanning
3. Elko
4. Kiffin

"Hey, Lane, it's Scott Stricklin, from the University of Florida, how are you?"

"I pulled out way early, she's a liar, man."

"Uh, OK, I am confused, what happened?"

"I am hanging up on you."

Well, knowing that urban and the university have bad blood, lanning and elko already have better jobs, and that kiffin isn’t making a lateral move, who are their realistic options?

An OC/DC from a P5 school with prior experience maybe (Manny Diaz anyone?)

They could go the G5 route again but they’ll be too scared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back