Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look, man, everyone's paying him to visit. I'm not disputing that.

But it's not going to be Florida. I can't see why you can't see that. OK, maybe not you, but the rest of the delusional Gaytor fanbase.

Courtesy visit.

View attachment 258061

Yea i don’t entertain the thought of us flipping him. I just can NOT see it. I like playing along though lol

View attachment 258057

Wait did I miss when Napier was OC at Bama because based on that qoute he is taking credit for Ridley having 1K yards as a freshman. I know he was the WR coach but not sure I would give him much credit for those 89 receptions and 1K yards. It would seem the OC called plays that Ridley then executed. I'm sure in Napier's mind that was all his WR teaching of an incoming freshman because clearly Ridley knew nothing of playing WR before the great Napier got hold of him after Mario recruited Ridley to Bama. Also that is going to be a lot of YAC if Smith is going to get 1K in Napier's offenses. The Mertz special seems to be the 5 or so yard pass followed by hope the WR can get more.

Plus if what blue chip Ridley did at Bama impresses Smith he should be elated with what Dawson got out of Tune and the receiers at Houston the last couple of years.
It’s common knowledge Mario recruited Ridley to bama. You would think you would use a different example than one that had a direct connection to cristobal in Ridley. Napier prob just doesn’t have much success to sell outside of Calvin

… I could go into great depth and detail...
Suspicious Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
It’s common knowledge Mario recruited Ridley to bama. You would think you would use a different example than one that had a direct connection to cristobal in Ridley. Napier prob just doesn’t have much success to sell outside of Calvin

He does not have any recruiting success to sell, and not much "position coach" success either. He got fired from Clemson. He got to ride coattails at Alabama. I'm not disputing his success at Lousiana, but it wasn't with blue chip recruits or SEC/ACC level talent either.

Advertisement
Bruh it reminds me of Diaz calling fsu fake momentum and we had the same **** momentum lol.

I mean...I can't disagree. Diaz was the textbook example of "fake it until you make it". I think he felt that he would eventually turn a corner and be able to have "real" momentum.

I mean...I can't disagree. Diaz was the textbook example of "fake it until you make it". I think he felt that he would eventually turn a corner and be able to have "real" momentum.
That's what I thought he was riding it (pause) till the wheels came off. Same sh as Billy.....with Manny I would be shook cause of the recruiting vs those two up state. But with Mario I don't even care I'm more worried about like an OSU or Bama UGA etc. Them boys ain't in that realm on the trail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
….Now, it's "oh thank God it's not in that scary place at night."

They are literally afraid to play Kentucky at night.

Kentucky.

Let that marinate. Kentucky.

Oh, yeah, Sling Blade is building a monster in hogtown. A monster that’s afraid to play Kentucky, especially at night.

Lemme guess..you think they aren’t???
What I don't understand is how everyone here puts up with this guys "oh I'm one of the good UF fans" and "I can come in with the other fans and talk in a reasonable manner" nonsense scam about the state of Florida football.
He is clowning everyone here in my opinion just like the fox that tries to come in the hen house and act like he is playful and lovable just waiting for a chance to attack.

What I don't understand is how everyone here puts up with this guys "oh I'm one of the good UF fans" and "I can come in with the other fans and talk in a reasonable manner" nonsense scam about the state of Florida football.
He is clowning everyone here in my opinion just like the fox that tries to come in the hen house and act like he is playful and lovable just waiting for a chance to attack.

Oh hush. You don’t even know the context of the joke on why i posted that like most of the folks on here understand.

Don’t like me here, just block me

Advertisement
Back