Based off them beating you two times in a row
Based off having another senior QB who’s proven to win games

Should TrumpyCane continue?

Continue as you want to buttttttt

Ball State
Eastern Michigan
Akron
Vanderbilt

I'm not buying this UK hype. Game at noon too so no night game. Take the over and a UF win

just wondering when will you guys be starting the Heisman campaign for Mertz...it's getting kind of late so I was just curious...

Ssshhhh that's next year. We gotta take advantage of a down SEC and get him All-Sec honorable mention at least lol.

But nah i'm good on what i've seen out of him so far. Gonna be tough since our best well most explosive WR, EW3, is going to be out for a while with a shoulder injury. Jean still dealing with a knee issue so he's not expected to help much in the short term. A lot of season left to be played so i'm not out here thumping my chest screaming "WE WANT UGA". We got 2 potential L's (UK and USCe) before we even face them. Hope the team stays focus, get healthier, and take things one game at a time

Advertisement
A whole half against UTSA and Charlotte. That will teach them to fight. The punishment should be they have to punch a helmet as hard as they can to show them how dumb it is to want to fist fight when the other guy has one on.
I mean, I love hockey and I love the fights. I always wonde why they would want to bloody their hands up punching a guy with a helmet. But, ****, hockey helmets ain't nothing like football ones. These clowns are just straight up SEC mensa students.

I mean, I love hockey and I love the fights. I always wonde why they would want to bloody their hands up punching a guy with a helmet. But, ****, hockey helmets ain't nothing like football ones. These clowns are just straight up SEC mensa students.

These helmets are made to protect you 60-70 times a game from crashes akin to a car wreck and these fools want to fight someone wearing one of them….

I was going to put this in the Maye-TVD-Mertz post but figured this was the more appropriate location. - Also give it a bump!

With all the chest puffing from the jort wearing folks (after beating an awful Tenn team) and where I currently live (Polk County) I usually hear from fans of the gatah and the girls school in N. Florida every week. The usual stuff about Mario and which high school team will beat us this year. Blah blah blah.

I usually keep my **** talking to a minimum before the game is played. These gator fans can be too much but are quiet as **** and nowhere to be found when they lose. Last week one of them threw down the U at me and said, “We play y’all next year.” And while this wasn’t much of a response or even **** talking it said a lot. I simply smiled told him, “I know and I can’t wait!” He was surprised at my response and had nothing to say. Took the smile right off his face. So don’t let these slimy reptiles fool you. They know we have something going and they have a rough road ahead of them. F the gatah!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
View attachment 257264

Beautiful...the inevitable let down will be fantastic.
raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg

Agreed, I was a fighter in Jr A hockey in Ontario Canada.
Helmets or no helmets you just throw bombs and the plastic on the helmet just rips up skin more then hurts. Plus those helmets, I've gotten whacked by some mitts with and without gloves on the helmet and you feel it big time., while the football helmets you literally feel zero.

When we beat aTm it's because aTm is mid. They beat UTenn and now they're world beaters. FOH.
Truly hilarious!!!! Such a delusional fanbase!!! After a loss to Utah, their fans were all ready to fire G5 Billy. A win against a bad overrated Tennessee team and now its, "Billy's building a monster." They really think they're conference is good. There's UGA at the top and then a 2nd tier of 4 teams and the rest suck. They think their logo carries weight. We'll see what the CFB committee thinks.

If anything, they pump up the ACC with 4 wins over the SEC and most were in convincing fashion. This year, the SEC beating each other shouldn't carry much weight because at each step you can point back to, "Team A beat Team B who beat team C, but Team A lost to the ACC and so did Team B.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back