Tears Gator Tears

Tennessee looked absolutely horrible. Take your Win gators, but that was not a good Tenn team. That was the most undisciplined and crap performance ive ever seen from a “top 25 sec” team. Coming out of half. Getting the ball and burning two timeouts on the opening drive so you don’t get multiple delay of games. Their tackling. It couldn’t get any uglier for Tenn

Advertisement
He’s still gonna end up 5-7.
I dont know. The SEC is ****. Who cant they beat? They are all garbage. There are 3 decent teams. LSU, UGA and maybe A&M and am not saying that because we beat them, their offense and QB is legit. The rest are either the same as the lizards are slightly better.

Screenshot_20230917-101237.png

Me too!
Kid is good for one TD a game. Keep him!
Offense humming along at 25 pts per game against FBS opponents! Orgasmic performances!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I dont know. The SEC is ****. Who cant they beat? They are all garbage. There are 3 decent teams. LSU, UGA and maybe A&M and am not saying that because we beat them, their offense and QB is legit. The rest are either the same as the lizards are slightly better.
They won't beat UGA. They can beat UK, Vandy, and definitely Charlotte. But I think Mizzou , LSU are likely L's. South Carolina is a toss-up, and FSU will beat them.

You gotta be one big ******* idiot to get yourself in a boxing fight up 13 with six seconds left.

You gotta be an even bigger idiot for running your QB around like a chicken and make him kneel right before the defenders come in as if they wouldn't do anything about it. Punt the ******* ball.

There's bad coaching and bad discipline and then, theres being a complete and utter moron. I wish the refs wouldn't have stopped them, cause the NCAA already had its tissues out ready to jerk off some suspensions.
I think it’s the OL transfer Mazzcua or however it’s spelled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta be one big ******* idiot to get yourself in a boxing fight up 13 with six seconds left.

You gotta be an even bigger idiot for running your QB around like a chicken and make him kneel right before the defenders come in as if they wouldn't do anything about it. Punt the ******* ball.

There's bad coaching and bad discipline and then, theres being a complete and utter moron. I wish the refs wouldn't have stopped them, cause the NCAA already had its tissues out ready to jerk off some suspensions.

You gotta be the biggest idiot wanting to get in a boxing match with a guy that’s wearing a helmet that helps protect him against blows equivalent to a car wreck…

Tennessee looked absolutely horrible. Take your Win gators, but that was not a good Tenn team. That was the most undisciplined and crap performance ive ever seen from a “top 25 sec” team. Coming out of half. Getting the ball and burning two timeouts on the opening drive so you don’t get multiple delay of games. Their tackling. It couldn’t get any uglier for Tenn

Number 5 whoever he is should never get on the field again.He was the one that tried to “bump” Etienne down on that long run and tried to bump the receiver down on the TD.

Guy is horrible and deserves to grab some bench.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back