Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I for one can’t seem to decide how I want to feel. I wanted Tenn. to put up 60 on these fools. But this win looks great for Billy, however inflated it may be. Hopefully it keeps him around in Gville. I say extend him.
Does this help?

Worst Things in the World:

#1 Death of a loved one
#2 UM loss
#3 uf win
#4 being shot in the face
#5 uf getting a recruit we want

Advertisement
Does this help?

Worst Things in the World:

#1 Death of a loved one
#2 UM loss
#3 uf win
#4 being shot in the face
#5 uf getting a recruit we want
Yepp that helps. Definitely not happy. I know they hate losing to Tenn. Would’ve be been nice to see it happen in the Swamp. You convinced me.

I'm in Eastern Europe, woke up to find the Vols **** the bed on this one.

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Advertisement

You gotta be one big ******* idiot to get yourself in a boxing fight up 13 with six seconds left.

You gotta be an even bigger idiot for running your QB around like a chicken and make him kneel right before the defenders come in as if they wouldn't do anything about it. Punt the ******* ball.

There's bad coaching and bad discipline and then, theres being a complete and utter moron. I wish the refs wouldn't have stopped them, cause the NCAA already had its tissues out ready to jerk off some suspensions.

Advertisement
You gotta be one big ******* idiot to get yourself in a boxing fight up 13 with six seconds left.

You gotta be an even bigger idiot for running your QB around like a chicken and make him kneel right before the defenders come in as if they wouldn't do anything about it. Punt the ******* ball.

There's bad coaching and bad discipline and then, theres being a complete and utter moron. I wish the refs wouldn't have stopped them, cause the NCAA already had its tissues out ready to jerk off some suspensions.
And you have to be the biggest idiot to square up when the guy across from you is in full pads and a helmet…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back