Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This is bull****

@flagator86

1694911268783.gif

Advertisement
We all knew the hiesman was going throw GAYNESVILLE but we were thinking it was going to Mertz whene it was really going to Etienne. - Someone on the Gaytor board right now

Advertisement
Lot of game left so im not celebrating now
With the way the refs have screwed the Vols tonight, you should be celebrating. No call on the deep throw by Milton, even though your DB was holding the WR the whole way. Then the stopping of the quick snap on 4th down, and now the crooked call on the phantom crack back block.

Home cooking at its finest.

Advertisement
With the way the refs have screwed the Vols tonight, you should be celebrating. No call on the deep throw by Milton, even though your DB was holding the WR the whole way. Then the stopping of the quick snap on 4th down, and now the crooked call on the phantom crack back block.

Home cooking at its finest.
He said there was some home cooking in the game thread. The refs were awful. Notwithstanding that, Tennessee was awful.

Advertisement
He said there was some home cooking in the game thread. The refs were awful. Notwithstanding that, Tennessee was awful.
I know that he did. I was on the GameDay thread. Just figured that I’d give him a hard time. 🤣🤣🤣

Both the Vols and the refs were awful.

I for one can’t seem to decide how I want to feel. I wanted Tenn. to put up 60 on these fools. But this win looks great for Billy, however inflated it may be. Hopefully it keeps him around in Gville. I say extend him.

Advertisement
Back