Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Honestly, did they think their season was going to go better? Literally everyone in the world predicted 6 or fewer wins for them. I believe their Vegas win total was 5.5. Were they convinced they were going to shock the world with “Murda Mertz”? All they can do is try to survive the season and hope they don’t totally lose their entire recruiting class by signing day.
I had it as a 50-50 they would beat mcneese.

I still think they lose vs Charlotte

I don’t think they’re nearly as good but the east is brutal and their schedule is pathetic. Best bet to pull the upset is Tennessee since it’s in K-ville and maybe Ole Miss, their scheme can be tough. UK should be good but it’ll be in Athens.
I know you’re there locally, what do you think happens to UF’s class come December. I know there’s less decommits with NIL but if I remember correctly you said a lot of these guys were essentially forced to commit in order to “lock in” their NIL deals. I just don’t see how it stays a top 5 or a top 10 class if they win like 5-6 games.

Personally, this thread has been too quiet from @FrostyVFL and @flagator86

Frosty we need you to come talk your ish, and how Heupel is going to stuff Billy in a locker

You down for a week long avi bet @FrostyVFL

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Those Great Value cinnamon rolls at the Gainesville Walmart must be amazing.

"Authorities took the primary suspect, Desmond Fatson, into custody. The suspect attempted to flee the scene of the crime, but was arrested hours later approximately five feet from the stolen excavator."

this is a story that quintessentially says: "tell me you're in Gainesville, without telling me you're in Gainesville"

Advertisement
I don’t think they’re nearly as good but the east is brutal and their schedule is pathetic. Best bet to pull the upset is Tennessee since it’s in K-ville and maybe Ole Miss, their scheme can be tough. UK should be good but it’ll be in Athens.

UGA could probably win with their backups in most of their games against the east…

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm 2 blocks from Kathleen high school. As luck would have it I'm having my procedure Bartow Baycare lol. I'll vouch the white people around here are weird ignorant. Like a bad chemistry project gone wrong.
I grow up in polk county , orlando and tampa rift raft has changed the areas. Lot of meth floating around im polk these days

Advertisement
Back