Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I had it as a 50-50 they would beat mcneese.

I still think they lose vs Charlotte
I am a Charlotte alumni. We played at Maryland last week and led 14-9 into halftime and I think they are better than Florida.

Offense struggled and defense fired on field and Maryland pulled away 38-20 final but we have a physical defense to keep in the game.

Advertisement
Tennessee and Kentucky will beat them…
Georgia will smash them, they’ll lose to LSU and FSU.. that’s 6 losses right there with Utah already being one

I’d give them SCarolina if it was at home but it’s in Columbia… that game will be close.

Charlotte could be a toss up for them they’re pretty well coached. Give Florida the edge

Arkansas is a toss up too only because it’s in Gainesville… Jefferson is a good QB for Ark

Vandy is competitive but it’s in Gainesville so they get the lean there…

Mizzou is in the road and always gives them fits… toss up game as well…

So they have to win all those games listed above and maybe sneak out 1 of the top ones…

I mean that logic is bad, even for Gator Tears.
It wasn’t even the most delusional part (whenever you have to quote “special teams expected points against” to prove your point, you’ve already lost) - but I particularly like how giving up a 70 yard bomb to a walk-on 4th string qb (on the very first play from scrimmage of the shiny new DCs tenure, no less) somehow became evidence in favor of them playing Utah closer in the next 9 hypothetical games in their imaginary 10 game series.

1694655105156.gif

I am a Charlotte alumni. We played at Maryland last week and led 14-9 into halftime and I think they are better than Florida.

Offense struggled and defense fired on field and Maryland pulled away 38-20 final but we have a physical defense to keep in the game.

For the love of God...

PLEASE BEAT THOSE ****ERS...

They think they are going to beat Tennessee this weekend and then steamroll y'all...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude they’re bat**** nuts over there. Not all but that dude trying to say that it would be a closer game if Utah’s two best players played. 😮

This is gator Gymnastix
In a game replay, Rising and other players worth +3
But Gator uniforms and swamp 247 feelings worth +13, so utah by a field goal

Even in their made up scenario, they still lose lol

Advertisement
Facts. We just need him to do well enough to stick around for next year so we can baptize them game 1. My fear is they go 5-7, fire him, and actually hire a legit coach. They could get especially desperate if we go on a nice run with a 9 or 10 win season.
If they go 5-7 and Miami and fspoo have good seasons and pass them in the rankings their fans will going nuts.

But the school would still have to foot the buyout.

Advertisement
Back