Tears Gator Tears

Half the UiF viewers could have sat in the stadium for that statement win, lol

IMG_0494.jpeg

Advertisement
If UF fires Napier already, whether justified or not, UF will likely end up with a worse coach. Buyout + the appearance of irrationally firing coaches earlier - what big time coach would go into that toxic situation?

But but but, they are the best state school in the country...and they are a national brand...and they are a blue blood...and SEC-SEC-SEC...

I grew up in Seminole County, I know what Poke County is like. Some family friends moved out to Lakeland when I was about 10, we visited them frequently. As @SWFLHurricane can tell you, I used to drive up and down US 17 and US 27 when I lived in Fort Myers and I visited my family in Orlando on the weekends.

Also love hitting Parkesdale Market and Forbes Road Produce whenever I drive through that area.

Weird wild stuff down there in Poke. Lakeland is the most normal part, lots of Publix corporate types there to raise the average...

:ROFLMAO:
I know Bartow/Polk County pretty **** well. Those abandoned Phosphate mines made me a small fortunate in regards to Megalodon Teeth. And don't get me started on what I found off of Hwy 27 (Green Swamp area) back in the early 2000s.

Advertisement
I got them going 4-8

That was my number before the year too.

They’re already 1-1. There are no certainties in college football, we all know that, but they’ve very unlikely to beat UGA, LSU, or FSU. That’s 4 losses.

I’ll give them Charlotte as a win, so that’s 2-4

So in order to avoid 4-8, they’d have to win THREE of:

Tennessee
At Kentucky
Vanderbilt
At South Carolina
Arkansas
At Missouri

They winning 3 of those games? I’d be surprised. 4-8 is still my pick. They got a big one this weekend that will determine a lot of the final number. Lose to ****y Top this Saturday, and now you gotta win 3 of those next 5 I listed just to get to 5 wins. Stinky.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was my number before the year too.

They’re already 1-1. There are no certainties in college football, we all know that, but they’ve very unlikely to beat UGA, LSU, or FSU. That’s 4 losses.

I’ll give them Charlotte as a win, so that’s 2-4

So in order to avoid 4-8, they’d have to win THREE of:

Tennessee
At Kentucky
Vanderbilt
At South Carolina
Arkansas
At Missouri

They winning 3 of those games? I’d be surprised. 4-8 is still my pick. They got a big one this weekend that will determine a lot of the final number. Lose to ****y Top this Saturday, and now you gotta win 3 of those next 5 I listed just to get to 5 wins. Stinky.

All true. But think of it this way:

Even if they make it to 5 wins, or even 6, that’s 2 years of trailer park billy making ZERO progress on the building of his program. Losing seasons back to back and heading nowhere. The lack of “validation” of his plan helps us in every way.

It’s a program heading in an opposite direction to ours, and …. going out on a limb …. I think I speak for everyone here when I say “that makes the world just a much better place.”

Advertisement
Georgia is going to butcher the SEC East. I don't know if anyone in that division plays them under 20.
I don’t think they’re nearly as good but the east is brutal and their schedule is pathetic. Best bet to pull the upset is Tennessee since it’s in K-ville and maybe Ole Miss, their scheme can be tough. UK should be good but it’ll be in Athens.

Advertisement
Back