Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I hate that guy. He has a voice that makes me want to punch him in the face
He also

Punch Victim GIF by Strays

Bruh i was gonna go to that game but said to myself “i might be dumb…but im not a DUMBAZZ!”

But yea, being serious, I believe he has to beat UT or his seat is hot. Not from me cause im patient, but public perception. We went into the UT game last year coming off the UK loss then a should have been L vs USF and hung tough at Tennessee so the optimism following that game was warranted. We will beat McNeese Saturday and no result other than a win vs UT will be “acceptable”. God speed
Yea. I agree. Billy needs more time. What you need to do, is go over to your fan boards and sooth the concerns of your gator brethren. After Utah, I understand that they're a bit "up in arms" over the way that y'all played. Explain to them, that it takes time to build a championship roster, and coaching staph. I personally think Billy is doing a great job up there. Love his offense, by the way. In fact, he needs to be in line for an extension, so that he can assure y'alls present and future recruits, that he's gonna be there for a while. Give him time. He's gonna be ok.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Urban the only realistic on one that list (not sure that it is even realistic) and often times the 2nd go around isn't as good as the first. Lane hates UF because of his ex. No way can they afford to lure Licoln Riley and Freeze likely has a large buyout as well.
Would Urban go somewhere that was a total rebuild?

Dan Mullen may have been a goober cuck who let his players run train on his wife, but he is a **** good ball coach. No way the people in charge there think they are objectively in a better place with Sling Blade. Yikes

Urban the only realistic on one that list (not sure that it is even realistic) and often times the 2nd go around isn't as good as the first. Lane hates UF because of his ex. No way can they afford to lure Licoln Riley and Freeze likely has a large buyout as well.

Lane would take that job in a heartbeat. He can’t stand the lack of NIL support at Ole Miss. And becoming the savior at his wife’s alma mater is about as big a f/u as it gets.

Advertisement
Gaytors got McNeese this weekend so this is probably the Gaytors only win of the season coming up.

Advertisement
Collective or not, I can't believe the school isn't doing more to educate these young men on NIL and predatory practices. Maybe they have these resources but he didn't avail himself of them, who knows? But if they don't have them or aren't doing a good enough job making sure the student athletes all know the services being provided, they are doing these young people a disservice.

Shamefully bad look for FU.
What happened?

Advertisement
Back