Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Oh, come on, they probably beat Charlotte too...

2-10...

View attachment 254995

I’m a believer in their HC. He also dresses like the average Gaytor fan. Could be the one to take G5 Billy’s place except he’s a good coach.

Photo was him when he was the HC at St. Francis HS in Baltimore

Attachments

• IMG_2913.jpeg
    IMG_2913.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
I think that the first calls they'd make would be (1) Kiffin and (2) Franklin at PSU. If they say no, I think they target Stoops.

My dark horse horse would be Marcus Freeman if he has a 10+ season at ND. Don't know if he would take it, but think they'd call.

Advertisement
I’m a believer in their HC. He also dresses like the average Gaytor fan. Could be the one to take G5 Billy’s place except he’s a good coach.

Photo was him when he was the HC at St. Francis HS in Baltimore
His names also biff

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened?

Basically a former player signed a stupid contract with a third party (not FU or its collective) where he received about $436K in exchange for 15% of his future football earnings, pre-tax for the next 25 years, lol. No lawyer in their right mind would have let the player sign it, unless he's like a third-string punter. And it seems like FU wasn't/isn't doing much to help its student-athletes negotiate the world of NIL.

Basically a former player signed a stupid contract with a third party (not FU or its collective) where he received about $436K in exchange for 15% of his future football earnings, pre-tax for the next 25 years, lol. No lawyer in their right mind would have let the player sign it, unless he's like a third-string punter. And it seems like FU wasn't/isn't doing much to help its student-athletes negotiate the world of NIL.
Jesus christ

Advertisement
Back