Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
basically saying u can play immediately. Miami of Ohio's entire roster would play immediately at UF so who cares......anyone they get is going to play. He basically throwing his current guys under the bus.
Yep. It’s a sign of desperation. Basically a soft surrender.

You don’t make that kind of statement after Game 1…. LOL!

Tells you he knows this season is over.

Advertisement
Looking forward to Tennessee week. This thread will deliver.

Bruh i was gonna go to that game but said to myself “i might be dumb…but im not a DUMBAZZ!”

But yea, being serious, I believe he has to beat UT or his seat is hot. Not from me cause im patient, but public perception. We went into the UT game last year coming off the UK loss then a should have been L vs USF and hung tough at Tennessee so the optimism following that game was warranted. We will beat McNeese Saturday and no result other than a win vs UT will be “acceptable”. God speed

Bruh i was gonna go to that game but said to myself “i might be dumb…but im not a DUMBAZZ!”

But yea, being serious, I believe he has to beat UT or his seat is hot. Not from me cause im patient, but public perception. We went into the UT game last year coming off the UK loss then a should have been L vs USF and hung tough at Tennessee so the optimism following that game was warranted. We will beat McNeese Saturday and no result other than a win vs UT will be “acceptable”. God speed
I give Florida's chance to beat Tennessee at less than 10%

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yep. It’s a sign of desperation. Basically a soft surrender.

You don’t make that kind of statement after Game 1…. LOL!

Tells you he knows this season is over.
Yup he's basically saying we suck. U can say if the old staff players aren't performing. But when it's your guys you hand picked then there is a problem. He did have some good evals pancake etc but like the old coaches we had he didn't close. So it's always going to be his fault as it should be.

Advertisement
I mean **** UF... but that NIL deal?!? That's totally ****ed up. And if UF really did have to approve that deal holy ****... let them burn.
Do they have a review role or not? More pointedly, did it run through their collective???

IMG_9744.jpeg
IMG_9745.jpeg
IMG_9746.jpeg
IMG_9747.jpeg
IMG_9748.jpeg
IMG_9749.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back