Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He HAS to…financially he HAS too. Paying Mullen, paying this staff, then OVERPAYING for the next staff….gonna have us bringing in FAU level players but after last night….that might be an insult to FAU lol
This makes sense but I saw your comparison to Taggert so I had to ask if they were on the same trajectory

This makes sense but I saw your comparison to Taggert so I had to ask if they were on the same trajectory

tbh bruh i'm not going to overreact too much from last night. I say that because this time last year after game one we were already building Napier and AR a statue outside the stadium after the Utah game. Long season ahead, good and bad.

Advertisement
Gaytors can’t afford his 31 million buyout
If Napier is terminated without cause, the UAA will be responsible for 85 percent of the total remaining annual compensation through the otherwise unexpired term, without any mitigation obligations incurred by Napier or offset rights attributed to UAA.

The payments would be made as follows: 50 percent paid within 30 days of termination, the remainder paid in equal installments (12.5%) over four years, with the first installment paid on the first July 15th following such termination and each July 15 thereafter until paid in full.

FYI they also paid ULL 3 Million to get him.

If Napier is terminated without cause, the UAA will be responsible for 85 percent of the total remaining annual compensation through the otherwise unexpired term, without any mitigation obligations incurred by Napier or offset rights attributed to UAA.

The payments would be made as follows: 50 percent paid within 30 days of termination, the remainder paid in equal installments (12.5%) over four years, with the first installment paid on the first July 15th following such termination and each July 15 thereafter until paid in full.

FYI they also paid ULL 3 Million to get him.
Sunbelt Billy is here to stay 😂

Advertisement
Andy Jean on the horn trying to get the Hecht secretary to put him thru to Mario's office

American+Psycho.gif

Advertisement
The Utah offense with no quarterback was tailor-made for the gator defense. Very little speed on the outside, very little passing threat from either quarterback and a hyper conservative game play after the first play. UF's strength is size on their defensive line so running it right at them will normally be a challenge. Just wait until they play a team with an actual quarterback and some speed. They don't have DBs that can cover and they have very little pass rush. Any team that spreads them out and makes them play in space will have a field day. After watching last night's game I think we totally dodged a bullet with Jason Marshall.
Duck! Next Saturday is coming!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back