Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
1693576146332.png

Any UF fan has to be really really nervous right now. Utah is good but I saw some glaring issues.

1) Where are the skill position players?? Are they relying on a TF 5* kid to carry the load? (TWilson) Mertz can only do so much.
2) How is the DL not creating an pressure? Those guys LOOK the part. But they were really a non-issue.

These are the 2 that stood out to me. UF D actually played good enough to win overall. That UF O is going to lose them alot of games. And everyone will blame Mertz but they got alot bigger problems then just him.

They will finally know how we felt last season. Totally hopeless when you have a crappy O and there is nothing that can be done about it.
I thought our true freshmen overall looked good for the most part (Castell at safety, EW3, Searcy, Collins, Harris) but problem is….THAT’S the problem. When your true freshmen and true sophomores pop off the screen more than the upperclassmen……yikes on bikes

Advertisement
let’s keep it real, Mertz was the least of issues tonight. I thought he played solid outside of a few ehh passes/decisions. George was really bad at RT, Slaughter was bad at C, and abandoning the run from the jump was just ridiculous. The shovel pass on 4th down to an unathletic TE in Zanders almost made me curse CBN out lol
Kevin James What GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
I wish Billy had hired an OC. Yes we shot ourselves in the foot and right side of the OL was bad (Barber was a unit at LT imo) but offensively it was more of the same lethargic pace.

Defensively they played solid but i wont judge since Utah was w/o Rising and ole boy at TE
I applaud you for somehow rational after witnessing thst abortion. I'd have Wilson'd my TV by throwing a shoe through it. Let alone be able to post rationally. You sir are a saint haha

Advertisement
I thought our true freshmen overall looked good for the most part (Castell at safety, EW3, Searcy, Collins, Harris) but problem is….THAT’S the problem. When your true freshmen and true sophomores pop off the screen more than the upperclassmen……yikes on bikes
Dont want them to look too good. Someone may come and poach them away in the portal. Kidding, sorta.

Gonna be a long, long season for the Gaytes. That was a game they should have stolen because Utah was not even close to full strength.

They look bad. Their D will keep them in a few games but will get worn down. It’s not a D you can rely on for Ws each week to compensate for their horrible O.

5-7 and they can kiss that recruiting class good bye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back