Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
No way Florida keeps their class together.

They going to have a long season.

They playing a dude at DT who weight more than an F150 and can’t stop the run right at him.

They are incompetent playing 2 players with the same jersey #3 and giving up a TD after the penalty gave Utah more downs.

They looked like a lifeless depressed Al Golden team in year 4 once the toxicity set in and all the hope faded after he tried to bolt and couldn’t…but this is only year 2 for Billy, AND HE WANTS TO BE THERE!!!

Am I crazy? I might be more excited for their season. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

I’m not saying i rock with Mertz throwing 44 times, that’s ridiculous, but he was solid. I wish we woulda committed more to the run early but that OL was getting mauled on the right side. But all in all….OC and a special teams coach is on my list of priorities. I felt our true freshmen looked very promising too along the DL (Searcy, Collins, James)
Hope he can keep that performance up. I was impressed.

He was talking about Megan Mullen.
She stays vertical as well.
9DDiiwYi.gif

Advertisement

They playing a dude at DT who weight more than an F150 and can’t stop the run right at him.

They are incompetent playing 2 players with the same jersey #3 and giving up a TD after the penalty gave Utah more downs.

They looked like a lifeless depressed Al Golden team in year 4 once the toxicity set in and all the hope faded after he tried to bolt and couldn’t…but this is only year 2 for Billy, AND HE WANTS TO BE THERE!!!

I get it. Especially after this off-season and recruiting, this is the flip side.

we need this season for them
i usually dont get happiness in others misery
but in this instance the sweat nectar got me begging
we need the tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best one is the guy pointing our that Hartline is the nail and not Mertz because he went for 33/41 with over 300 yards. You think Jeremiah Smith wants to catch screen passes all day?

Advertisement
Back