IMG_9620.jpeg
IMG_9621.jpeg
IMG_9622.jpeg
IMG_9623.jpeg
IMG_9624.jpeg
IMG_9625.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish Billy had hired an OC. Yes we shot ourselves in the foot and right side of the OL was bad (Barber was a unit at LT imo) but offensively it was more of the same lethargic pace.

Defensively they played solid but i wont judge since Utah was w/o Rising and ole boy at TE
Idk how you can walk away from that with anything positive. That team was missing a ton of guys and it wasn’t even a close game. UF looked horrendous

Funny part ia they escaped total humiliation with Rising not playing. That offense is horrible. Good job Andy Jean. Hahaha. He was running away from Gattis and now he has Gattis Jr. Like i said yall can complain about Cristobal but he looked at 1 season and admitted his mistake and canned everyone. So all the lizard fans who claim he cant coach, atleast he knows what he knows and what he dont know.

U dont double down on failure

Advertisement
I’m not saying i rock with Mertz throwing 44 times, that’s ridiculous, but he was solid. I wish we woulda committed more to the run early but that OL was getting mauled on the right side. But all in all….OC and a special teams coach is on my list of priorities. I felt our true freshmen looked very promising too along the DL (Searcy, Collins, James)
Mertz wasn’t the biggest issue for them at all. That offensive line is a serious issue. They need to rely on the run game to be competitive and that line isn’t going to allow them to do that. The deliberate, pro style system Billy runs isn’t going to mesh with a line that can’t block. That offense is going to look a lot like Miami’s did last year. Injured quarterbacks and all.

I love so many things about this. I love that they think Florida is currently a better job than Oregon with Oregon joining the big 10 (they’re always trying to copy us). Also love the guy who says if you can’t get Riley (spoiler alert: they can’t) that they keep billy to stock the cupboards. Because I’m sure every one of their recruits watching that game day, “there’s definitely no reason I shouldn’t sign on to that dumpster fire”

Idk how you can walk away from that with anything positive. That team was missing a ton of guys and it wasn’t even a close game. UF looked horrendous
My favorite part was when herbie was talking about how unathletic they looked in announcerspeak, so you know they looked way worse than what he was saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back