Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I read a report that Mazzcua is still out and the tackle position is very thin with the FIU transfer missing practice.

Anybody wanna chime in and give the low down, What’s the story? Is Graham Mertz going to survive last October?

I read a report that Mazzcua is still out and the tackle position is very thin with the FIU transfer missing practice.

Anybody wanna chime in and give the low down, What’s the story? Is Graham Mertz going to survive last October?
I think they have problems. Mazzcua has been in a non-contact jersey. I don’t see how he’s ready for Utah but we’ll see. Same with Jonathan Odom their TE. He’s recovering from ACL surgery I believe.

Somehow some of them started convincing themselves that Mertz doesn’t look that bad and with the strong defense they think they’ll have, he can game manager them to 9 wins. Others think he sucks.

If he gets hurt, their season will really tank.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1691589437621.gif

Advertisement
I’d hate to get between him and big Dez In a line at the local Golden Corral buffet……😜
You better be in front of them, if you are behind both of them there will be no food left, well except salad and vegetables maybe

Advertisement
Back