Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
That’s part of it. At his age that might be enough. If he was older with complicating factors that messed with his metabolism, that would require more than diet.
Unless he has a leptin deficiency, this is entirely a diet issue. He's eating way too many overall calories; but, more importantly, he's way too many carbs. The gross excess carbs are how you even get to the insane intake he currently has. He could lose 150 lbs in a year by eating a maintenance diet for a person who weighs 250 pounds (which would still mean 3200 calories a day), especially given football activity.

Always an indictment on a coach when he can’t recruit their side of the ball. The best recruits the last two cycles have been on their defense. They have Lagway some decent WRs last cycle and that’s it. No great RBs or OL. The TE they got this year is good as well. In the meantime, their defense on paper over the last two hauls is pretty ****** good.
I can’t believe Legway is still committed to that dumpster fire. Something wrong with that kid.
He seems like he’s mentally handicapped or something.
Oh well, f the gaytor and f Legway.

I can’t believe Legway is still committed to that dumpster fire. Something wrong with that kid.
He seems like he’s mentally handicapped or something.
Oh well, f the gaytor and f Legway.
Right?! If he remains committed it shows a lack of critical thinking on his part, and he is unlikely to develop and succeed. If he enrolls there, he will be forced into the starting lineup long before he’s ready and his chance of success drops considerably. They can beat their chest about their four star qb, but 4 stars alone does not guarantee a thing

Advertisement

Forget it guys, cancel the season. “Unk” says 5 wins is our ceiling.

There is no one more insufferable than this looser. Don’t hate watch his **** don’t watch his gabage podcast looser network whatever the **** it is.

Don’t interact with anything he touches. He’s the biggest gator looser there is. Don’t let his stupid *** takes bait you into giving him the time of day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no one more insufferable than this looser. Don’t hate watch his **** don’t watch his gabage podcast looser network whatever the **** it is.

Don’t interact with anything he touches. He’s the biggest gator looser there is. Don’t let his stupid *** takes bait you into giving him the time of day.
I’ve never seen someone who’s loser with dumb thoughts coming out of his mouth than that looser.

Advertisement
I’ve never seen someone who’s loser with dumb thoughts coming out of his mouth than that looser.
I was hot it is what is. I hate that guy and the fact that any canes fan would support his garbage ***. I’m no grammar guru but I do have passion. Sue me.

He tells them what they wanna hear and confirms their delusional biases not based in reality
There is a whole market of just ****ting on your rivals and he fills that void for them. Look no further than the two most active threads on this site in Nole Tears and this thread. He is making a living catering to that hate and playing heel with Noles and Canes.

Advertisement
Back