Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’m sure he’s got potential and we recruited him but I wouldn’t call it stuffing Mario in the closet or locker. Not this one. He wasn’t really discussed much on here.

The Nebraska one is a loss but each of these guys has a value to each team and that can differ. Nebraska valued him more than us. The gator valued Hawkins more than us. Doesn’t mean we could have had either for certain but I know we have our resources and our priorities and don’t always opt to push further.

I like the addition of Hawkins for us but, and i’ll eat crow if i’m wrong 3-4 years from now, he’s not a “make or break” your class type of guy. If he turns out to be a 800+ yard guy for us, i still will feel like yall wont be to torn up about it. Same with us and Kinsler last cycle. I wont scorch the Earth being salty if he ends up an All ACC player.

On the cool, yall 2023 and 2024 classes and the same with ours, i’m willing to bet yall are ok with those who youve take commitments from (stars be damned) if you looked at them objectively.

As long as HOLES are being filled with guys you can see contributing as time goes on and not JAGS, all is well.

On Swamp Gas i made a post breaking down our 2023 and 2024 classes position wise and came away seeing we’ve recruited a starting O and starting D when it comes to ONLY HS recruiting.

This is true, our staff is targeting elite guys. We’ve missed 3 and landed two on that whale list. As you can see below there’s 10 I have targeted. We will end up with more misses than hits just because but if we land 4 on here and end up 4/10, to me it’s a success. We were never landing the entire board. The level of success though depends on who else we get and 2 of Franklin, Breland and Stewart is definitely doing what was needed.

View attachment 246782
@RVACane You should do one of these for the Miami Gardens Ravens.

@RVACane You should do one of these for the Miami Gardens Ravens.
How many Ravens do we want on the list? The ones we’re targeting or all and who is the list consisting of aside from Mack, Jo Jo, Patterson, Smith and McCoy?

Shavers? Gause? Can’t remember the QB???

Advertisement
How many Ravens do we want on the list? The ones we’re targeting or all and who is the list consisting of aside from Mack, Jo Jo, Patterson, Smith and McCoy?

Shavers? Gause? Can’t remember the QB???
Bailey is the QB and I would go with the ones that we want and add Bailey and Gause.

Advertisement
UF can easily lose 8 games

I'm here for it.

That QB room is a dumpster fire.

@ Utah L
McNeese W
Tennessee L
Charlotte W
@ Kentucky L
Vandy W
@ South Carolina L
Georgia L
Arkansas W
@ LSU L
@ Mizz W
FSU L

Trying to be impartial for this exercise, here is how I see it. For some reason I was veryy iffy on giving them the W for Charlotte but Ill give it to them for now.

@flagator86 Give us your honest projection

@ Utah L
McNeese W
Tennessee L
Charlotte W
@ Kentucky L
Vandy W
@ South Carolina L
Georgia L
Arkansas W
@ LSU L
@ Mizz W
FSU L

Trying to be impartial for this exercise, here is how I see it. For some reason I was veryy iffy on giving them the W for Charlotte but Ill give it to them for now.

They don’t beat Arkansas

Advertisement
@ Utah L
McNeese W
Tennessee L
Charlotte W
@ Kentucky L
Vandy W
@ South Carolina L
Georgia L
Arkansas W
@ LSU L
@ Mizz W
FSU L

Arkansas can easily be an L

Advertisement
So can Vandy. They lost to Vandy last year (w/ a QB drafted top 5 overall).
That was a beautiful day. This gif I made was partly inspired by that loss

1689514723173.gif

@ Utah L
McNeese W
Tennessee L
Charlotte W
@ Kentucky L
Vandy W
@ South Carolina L
Georgia L
Arkansas W
@ LSU L
@ Mizz W
FSU L

It’s realistic but you know their entire script is to sell the future with Lagway, right? We will see if it works because with their roster and schedule a 7-6 season looks like success but that is what they will be selling.

Advertisement
Back